Help십칠(17)

⚠Warning⚠
Descriptive abuse

"Taehyung I don't know if you wanna watch this, it was hard enough for me to record it" Jungkook spoke. School had finished half an hour ago.

Jungkook and Taehyung had gone off to Taehyung's house to see the video that Jungkook had taken yesterday.

Both of them currently sitting on Taehyung's bed, Jungkook's phone in his hand as he spoke.

"I need to know If it's as bad as you say it is" Taehyung said taking Jungkook's phone and playing the video not even 10 seconds in to the 2 minute long video Taehyung paused it.

"shit! Please tell this didn't happen through out the whole 2 minutes" he asked "1 minute and a half" Jungkook replied, Taehyung skipped up untill 1:34 before playing it.

He saw Mr park hit him for the last time before dropping the belt on the floor.

He saw Jimin lying on the floor his chest raising and falling as he breathed.

He watched as Mr and Mrs park kissed leaving Jimin to crawl out of the roof despite his

"Shit! That's disgusting was his mum there whole time? Where was Jisoo?" Taehyung asked "yeah his mum just watched with a smile, but I don't where Jisoo was" Jungkook responded

"Should we call her? And ask her more about it?" Taehyung asked "no she might get think we're suspicious and start thinking things let's just ask Jimin tomorrow when we go along with them plan" Jungkook sighed.

"I feel bad I don't want to hurt him" Taehyung said "me too but we have to do his for him" Jungkook said taking Taehyung's hand and squeezing it slightly

An action that made Taehyung blush slightly.

"Enough about that, I want ask you something" Taehyung said "what is it?" Jungkook questioned looking down at his and Taehyung's intertwined hands.

"Yesterday.. what did Lisa mean when she ask about you dad? Is..." Taehyung trailed off seeing Jungkook freeze for a moment before letting go of Taehyung hand and sitting up.

"Continue" he said, Taehyung hesitated before speaking "is there something going on with your family?" He asked "no.. my family is fine, there is nothing going on" Jungkook said "are you sure?" Taehyung asked.

"Tae, why would I lie to you?" Jungkook asked "I don't know, it's just the way you glared at Lisa when she said it, the way you froze before letting go of my hand, the w-" Jungkook cut him off "look I said there's nothing going on with my family, seriously we're fine" Jungkook smiled taking Taehyung's hand back.

"Then...can I meet them?" Taehyung asked "what? No! Why do you need to meet my family?" Jungkook asked "come on you've met mine let me meet yours, I mean they are ok like you said" Taehyung said

"No.. my dad is very busy and he's not often home my siblings are anti social so there's no point" Jungkook sighed "can I at least just see them maybe say hi?" Taehyung asked.

"Taehyung, I said no it means no" Jungkook said his face showing a slight bit of annoyance for a moment before softening "ok" Taehyung said his voice coming out as a whisper.

"Tae I'm sorry I shouldn't have said it like that" Jungkook apologized "no.. I should have stopped it's not your fault" Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook also smiled though he could tell Taehyung was more than suspicious.

✴=✴=✴

It was Wednesday! Finally the 3 boys could hang out! School had just finished Hoseok and Yoongi had already left leaving Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin behind.

"Are we still hanging out today?" Taehyung asked Jimin "of course why wouldn't we be?" Jimin asked "I don't know I was just making sure" Taehyung said.

"Well what do you guys want to do?" Jungkook asked joining in on the conversation "I'm not bothered" Jimin said "you wanna go shopping then?" Taehyung asked "...uh..not clothes shopping, how about shoes shopping?" Jimin asked.

"No, I have to much shoes already" Jungkook said "same" Taehyung agreed "then what should we do?" Jimin asked "how about we go to my house and chill?" Taehyung asked "sure, I don't mind" Jimin smiled "same" Jungkook agreed.

Smooth

Jungkook thought knowing exactly what was gonna happen when they went to his house.

"Let's go then!" Taehyung said grabbing Jimin and Jungkook's hands and dragging them along.

✴=✴=✴

When Jimin was asked about going to Taehyung house he definitely didn't expect to be sat on a chair in a room watching something he didn't want to.

Let's start from when they got there.

"I'll get you guys some water" Taehyung said as Jungkook and Jimin sat on his couch.

Taehyung walked into the kitchen getting two mugs one red and one black he poured juice into both of them before putting a disovable pill into the red cup.

The pill was like sleeping pills.

Taehyung took the cups and went back to the living room where Jimin and Jungkook where, he handed Jimin the red cup and Jungkook the black one.

Both of them instantly thanking him before drinking it.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Taehyung asked sitting down besides Jimin "let's watch a movie" Jungkook suggested "ok I'll go get my laptop" Taehyung said getting up.

It only took about 3 minutes for Taehyung to get his laptop but when he came back Jimin was passed out "wow I didn't expect it to kick in that quickly" Taehyung smirked.

"Same, but let's not waist time and get things set up" Jungkook said getting up "yep".

When Jimin woke up he felt slightly stiff and it surely didn't take him long for him to realise he was strapped to a chair his arms tied up behind the chair, while his legs were tied to the bottom of the chair.

There was a projector behind him a paused video could be seen Infront of him.

"What the fuck is going on!" Jimin asked "calm down Jimin" Taehyung said, only then did Jimin notice him standing in the corner, Jungkook standing next to him.

"Calm down? You have strapped me to a chair! What the fuck for?!" Jimin asked "we're doing this for you, Jimin you needed to know what is actually going on" Taehyung said.

"What is actually going on? What are you talking about?" Jimin asked "Jungkook play the video" Taehyung said.

Jungkook did as he was told and played the video, Jimin's eyes instantly looking over to the video.

As soon as he realised what it was he closed his eyes, although closing his eyes didn't stop him from hearing his father's belt hitting his back as he screamed.

"if you close your eyes we'll only keep replaying it untill you look".

-🔯-🔯-🔯-

Guys I'm sad for the next chapter!
And yes I know forcing someone to watch them self being abused isn't the best thing to do but I did it because I needed a way for Jimin to know what was going and speak to Taehyung and Jungkook and this was the only way I could think of that would also make the story more interesting.