Saved 열일곱 (17)

"I haven't seen you in so long, how are you Jimin?" Yerin asked her voice was soft and sweet just as it usually but it just didn't feel the same to Jimin.

He had arranged to meet up with her, they needed to talk. So right now they were at cafe, and Yerin had just arrived.

"I'm good as usual" Jimin responded trying his best to put on a smile but failing miserably as Yerin sat down.

He was about to lose his reason to dress normally.

His reason to sleep normally.

His reason to eat normally

His reason to not be completely depressed.

How could he smile knowing all that?

"Uh... Is something wrong, you look very unhappy right now" Yerin said to which Jimin let out a deep sigh before speaking "I'm just gonna be straight forward and say what I need to say".

"Go ahead" Yerin said "I want to break up" Jimin said, there was a moment of silence that followed those five words as Yerin's eyes widened before going back to their original size.

"Can you at least tell me why?" She asked "I want to say it's because you cheated but I know that would be a lie, it's because I don't love you" Jimin admitted, he wanted to me honest.

"Did you ever love me?" Yerin asked "honestly yes and no, I did love you but not enough, and not how you think I did, I dated you because I thought I had to pay you back for helping me, for fixing me, not because I felt love" Jimin said.

"Did...did you ever love me?" Jimin returned the question "I did, I still do but not as much as I used to, your probably wondering why I cheated if I loved you, it was because I was tired, tired of feeling like your friends come before me, when I spoke to you about it you just said they were friends and I knew that but you still continued to put them first, and when I was with other boys they put me first, before everything, as well as I could tell you were more gay then bisexual, not only that but I felt like you would never be ready for sex, of course if that was the only reason I would have spoken to you but it wasn't so I didn't" Yerin explained.

"I'm sorry but my friend have always come before you, and your probably right about me being more gay than bisexual, but if I'm honest I don't know my sexuality and have never really thought about it although my first lovers were boys, and with you I probably would have never had sex" Jimin explained.

"Taehyung and Jungkook, they were your first isn't it?" Yerin asked "well there's no point hiding it if were breaking up, they were my first boyfriends we dated together" Jimin sighed.

"Why did you break up? Taehyung seems to love you alot" Yerin said "he was the one that wanted to break up" Jimin said raising his voice in the slightest way. "why? I mean you have to have asked why" Yerin said.

"I came from an abusive family Jungkook and Taehyung helped me leave on the way I fell in love with them and we found out Jungkook's father and mother was also abusing him and his half siblings, me and Jungkook started dating and after some time I fought with Taehyung and that lead to us three dating, and after a while something happened and Jungkook his siblings and step mum ended up being separated from his parents" Jimin paused taking a deep breath.

"A little before that Taehyung's mum had told him to start studying, studying wasn't easy for him and he put alot of time into it and once Jungkook and his family were away from his parents, some of them weren't mentally stable so he was always around them trying to help them, while I began taking therapy to get better, we all became busy. And unfortunately I failed to notice how much we changed" Jimin sighed.