Help이십오(25)

If Jungkook and Jimin had known Taehyung's behaviour was going to change so much, they would have never told him they were dating.

Taehyung had stopped touching them, even in the slightest ways like putting his hand of the shoulder.

He stopped sitting in-between Jungkook and Jimin and instead besides Jungkook.

He only spoke when someone spoke to him.

He often took long to join them

He started taking longer to reply to their messages something he used to reply to instantly.

He stopped walking Jimin home with Jungkook

He stopped them from touching him and would say I don't think your boyfriend would like it.

And when he was asked what was wrong he would say I'm fine, because he wanted to be a good friend and support them, even If it meant he would suffer.

But today was Tuesday 8 days after Jungkook and Jimin told their friends they were dating, they had decided to hang out and Jimin had asked Taehyung if he wanted to join.

But when Taehyung said no he lost it.
Let's bring it back to when the bell for home time rang.

Taehyung had become one of the first students to leave the class since last week but this time things where different since Jimin decided to ask him to hang out.

So as Taehyung got up and walked away from his desk Jimin grabbed onto his arm making him turn around.

"Oh Jimin, what's up?" Taehyung asked instantly pushing Jimin hand off his arm "umm.. Jungkook and I were planning on hanging out after school do you wanna join?" Jimin asked.

"Uh..no" Taehyung said turning to walk away only for Jimin to pull him back "why not?" Jimin asked he shouldn't have been angry but he was it was like Taehyung was giving them the cold shoulder.

"Uh.. just because I don't want to and you guys should hang out together make it your first date" Taehyung said looking down at Jimin hand that was holding his arm

"Can you let go of me now?" Taehyung asked "so you not busy you just don't want us to hang out together?" Jimin asked ignoring Taehyung's question.

"Yes now let go of me" "but we want to hang out with you" "why not just hang out with just Jungkook? I mean you are dating".

"What is it, Taehyung.... Why is it that whenever I talk to you or even Jungkook talks to you, you bring It back to us dating?" Jimin asked "because you are dating and you should spend your time together" Taehyung said.

"but your our friend and we want to spend time with you" Jimin said "look Jimin I'm sorry for always bringing it back to you guys dating but it's the truth" Taehyung said.

"I'm not gonna date him if you keep acting like this" Jimin said, the look on Taehyung's face almost made him speachless "acting like what?" Taehyung asked pushing Jimin's hand off his arm.

"Recently all you do at lunch is just eat your food you don't talk to to us that much, you don't let me touch you and you don't touch me, you take hours to reply to my messages, you don't walk me home anymore and there's so much that has changed since we started dating" Jimin said.

Seeing Taehyung was speechless he spoke again "That day we told you, you said you cried tears of happiness but when I was at your house you cried and it looked the exact same you weren't happy then and you aren't happy now" Jimin said.

"I am happy, and I'm just doing what any friend would do" Taehyung said "no your not! Your trying to completely ignore us! That's not what a friend would do! You said you would support us not run away from us! That's not a friend that's bullshit!" Jimin said his voice just a little bit below a yell.

"Well I'm sorry for being bullshit, but I'm not changing" Taehyung said walking off "then I'm breaking up with him" Jimin said his words stopping Taehyung completely.

"Your just gonna break his heart" Taehyung said looking down "then come back to us" Jimin said his voice slightly broken "No.. I didn't want you to date anyways" Taehyung said.

"Are you serious? Taehyung did you actually just say that?" Jungkook asked Taehyung looked up his eyes meeting Jungkook's "It is what it is Jungkook, I didn't want you to date" Taehyung said.

His eyes watering with regret "then why did you constantly push us to each other?" Jungkook asked "because I wanted to support you I wanted you to be happy" Taehyung said.

"But I'm tired now, I'm tired of watching the people I love date, if you guys are gonna date then date, but I can't sit around to watch any more, and if your not gonna date then I can't sit around and watch feeling guilty" Taehyung said.

"So.. what now... You just gonna leave us?" Jimin asked "yes.. I can't stay" Taehyung said walking over to the door where Jungkook stood, as he walked past him Jungkook stopped him

"Taehyung don't leave us, we can make it work somehow, this isn't fair to just ditch us like this, please just stay, we can work things out" Jungkook said placing his hands on Taehyung's shoulder and turned him to face them.

"What will we do?" Taehyung asked "we can think about it later just tell me you won't leave" Jungkook said.

There was silence for a moment.

A deep sigh left Taehyung's lips as a tear ran down his left cheek.

"I won't leave"

-🔯-🔯-🔯-

So shit went down! They fought and now their ok!
But I'm not!