Help사십일(41)

It had been 3 weeks since Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok met up and spoke about what was going on.

Jungkook and his family were doing alright, they had sold their dad's company and Jaewon started a new one, they also they sold the house they were staying in and moved out to a smaller house.

Jimin was still living with them and had been going to a therapist for the past to weeks and seemed like he was starting to get better. Each day he wouldn't just go their and talk about him thought sometimes crying but not much. The therapist knew about his background and everything since he had told her a week after being there.

Jimin and Jisoo had gotten a jobs. Jimin started working at a supermarket on the weekends while Jisoo started working at Hoseok's dad's company and she was enjoying it and her pay.

Taehyung was doing all right trying his best to focus on his grades slowly distancing himself from his friends with out realizing it.

Jimin had also done the same he had been so focused on fixing himself that he forgot to find time to hang out with Taehyung and Jungkook.

Jungkook was busy trying to help his siblings they really weren't in a good place, well most of them.

So the boys has began drifting apart.

And along the journey Jisoo had spoken to Jimin about moving out since she was getting paid enough for her and Jimin to live together.

And Jimin had agreed today he had asked Taehyung to take sometime away from his studying so they could talk about him moving out.

When Taehyung arrived at Jungkook's house Jimin slightly regretted asking him when he saw how tired he looked.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Jungkook asked sitting on his bed "uh... I'll just get straight to it... Jisoo and I were thinking about moving out and going to live together and I was thinking that it would be a good idea, because I know Jungkook's family is going through stuff and Jisoo doesn't really want to stay here and I understand she's not that close and feels awkward when it comes to bring friends around" Jimin explained.

"Mmh.. well if that's what you guys want to do then I will support you" Jungkook smiled "thanks" Jimin said "...so what does this have to do with me?" Taehyung asked a yawn leaving his lips straight after.

"Uh... It doesn't I just thought I should let you know" Jimin said "oh well thank you for letting me know" Taehyung smiled slightly before silence fell on them.

"I don't mean to be a bum but do you guys mind If I take nap I'm exhausted" Taehyung said "go ahead.. you look like you need it" Jungkook said.

"Thanks" Taehyung said flopping back on the bed he was sitting on "alright I'm gonna get ready for work" Jimin said getting up and walking off.

-🔯-🔯-🔯-

Ok so there is going to be more time skip
coming and The story is coming to an end.
Also sorry it's so short. I'm feeling better so
I'll do a double update!