Help구(9)

Taehyung and Jungkook eventually ended up running after Jimin but making sure to feel a distance so that he wouldn't notice them.

When they saw Jimin stop outside his house they checked the time and saw he had 2 minutes left he took that time to catch his breath as he went to bend over he dropped feeling his legs give out he mumbled a few curse words under his breath.

Once again his eyes began leaking but Jimin didn't care he just forced himself up despite how much pain he was in and opened the front door seeing Jimin walk inside and the door shut only left Taehyung and Jungkook with uneasy feelings.

"Should we go?" Jungkook asked "yeah I think he should be fine" Taehyung said "yeah.." Jungkook said walking off.

"Um... Jungkook..." Taehyung called, Jungkook turned around to face him, there was a noticeable blush spread across his cheeks.

"Yeah?" "Do you want to.. um hang out together? I mean only if you don't hav-" "Taehyung I would love to hang out with you" Jungkook said cutting Taehyung off.

"Really! Thanks" Taehyung smiled his cheeks burning a darker shade of red leaving Jungkook with and unspoken thought.

Does he like me?

✴=✴=✴

Taehyung and Jungkook had fun, alot of fun. They went to an arcade and played a few games before going to a cafe to discuss what they were gonna do with Jimin.

"I know this sounds really harsh but I don't think there's any other way" Taehyung said "me neither especially since he's really stubborn" Jungkook added.

"Just don't chicken out half way and remember we're doing this so we can help him"

"I know"

-🔯-🔯-🔯-

This is more of a filler that's why it's so
short also I'm sorry for not updating
yesterday I was traveling!