Saved 스물넷 (24)

"where are you taking us?" Jungkook asked when Jimin grabbed his and Taehyung's hand "outside so they can talk" Jimin responded.

"Wait I need to use the bathroom I'll come out when I'm done" Jungkook said "alright" Jimin said letting go of his hand still holding Taehyung's as they walked out of the Café.

When they exited Jimin let go of his hand apologizing for holding it for so long, Taehyung just said it's fine before silence fell upon them.

"So... Um Jimin do you remember when you called me on Saturday and what happened?" Taehyung asked "I'm sorry I fell asleep when you started talking about how you got your job" Jimin lied he had heard Taehyung's rant about how he loved him and what he wanted to do with him.

Jimin noticed Taehyung's face expression drop for a moment "did I do something? Did something happen?" Jimin asked "no, nothing happened" Taehyung said faking a smile.

I'm sorry, I'm not ready to tell you that I love you Jimin thought although it hurt to see Taehyung sad he knew what would happen if Taehyung knew he really loved him.

"Oh good, for a second I thought I did something" Jimin smiled, as he finished his sentence Jungkook walked over saying

"they finished talking"

°*•°*•°*•°*

Taehyung had never wished he was better at hiding his emotions untill now when Jungkook had dragged him to a bathroom during the time they were food shopping and asked him just what on earth was wrong with him.

"Did something happen when I went to the bathroom? You were a little shy before that and then after that you were a little down" Jungkook said.

"I guess I really can't hid anything from you can I?" Taehyung smiled, though his smile was short lived and soon faded.

"He called last Saturday and asked if I got home alright and we stayed up talking for a bit then he fell asleep and I told him about how I felt and said I loved him, and he said he loved me too, but when I asked him if he remembers he said no, I don't know why I thought he would actually be awake and say he loves me" Taehyung sighed trying his best not to cry.

Unfortunately for him his vision slowly became unclear as his eyes watered, Jungkook, who noticed pulled him into a hug.

"Taehyung I know it's hard and I know you don't want to but you have to forget about him you have to stop thinking about him" Jungkook sighed he knew what he said was harsh but he just wanted Taehyung to be happy and he didn't like constantly hearing and seeing him crying over Jimin.

"Jungkook it's hard, it's really hard" Taehyung sobbed, his arms made there way around Jungkook's body as he spoke.

"Tae, you have to try, even I don't want to but I'm over him, you will be able to get over him too, please just try" Jungkook said kissing Taehyung's forehead.

"If you need time away from him then take that time" Jungkook added wiping Taehyung's never ending tears "but what about Jimin? He won't be happy if I start ignoring him, it's not fair to him" Taehyung said.

"Goodness Taehyung! Your only hurting yourself continuesly loving him when he doesn't love you, he's not the one crying over you! Just let him go he doesn't care! Please just put yourself first, please stop hurting yourself like this" Jungkook said his voice coming out desperate and slightly annoyed.

Jungkook's words hurt when Taehyung heard them but he knew it was just the truth, Jimin didn't do anything wrong but loving him only hurt.

–✡–✡–✡–

I mean did we really think Jimin was gonna say yes he remembers??