Saved 여섯 (6)

"I promise it's not scary" Taehyung smiled adjusting his skates "I'm more worried about getting these one" Jimin sighed "gosh Jimin I swear your like 5" Taehyung sighed sitting down and helping Jimin put his skates on.

While Taehyung put Jimin's skates on Jimin stared down at his head admiring his locks of hair it looked so soft and curly Jimin couldn't stop himself and before he knew it his hand was in Taehyung's hair ruffling it slightly

It only took a second for Jimin to realise what he was doing and pull his hand away his eyes slightly widening.

Taehyung looked up at him with a soft smile "I don't mind you know" he said "I'm sorry it just looked so soft and I'm sorry" Jimin said "Jimin I said I don't mind it's fine" Taehyung said going back to fixing Jimin's skates.

It only took a few more seconds for him to finish and stand up putting his hand out let's go "I don't think I need to hold your hand" Jimin said standing up.

"Just watch when you get on the ice" Taehyung said "I can hold on to the rails" Jimin smiled "stop being a bum Jimin and just take my hand" Taehyung said "alright" Jimin sighed taking Taehyung's hand his face turning a light shade of pink at the action.

"Why are you blushing you have a girlfriend" Taehyung said as they began walking into the ice "I'm not blushing and what has Yerin got to do with it?" Jimin asked.

"I think it's cheating if you blush just from holding someone else's had especially if that person is you ex" Taehyung said stepping into the ice Jimin following him and doing his best to keep his balance.

"What about you trying to say Kim Taehyung?" Jimin asked "your still wearing that bracelet" Taehyung poined to Jimin's right hand which he wasn't holding.

Jimin instantly hid it behind his back saying "so what?" "When you find someone new don't you think it's best to get rid of the old?" Taehyung asked.

"Look Taehyung I don't have feelings for you so stop and let's just skate" Jimin said "yet you still wear that bracelet and blush just by holding my hand, I wonder what would happen if I kissed you" Taehyung said.

Jimin's eyes widened for a second before going back to their regular size as he pulled his hand away from Taehyung.

"I've had enough, your being bitch Taehyung you really are" Jimin said "alright I'll stop let's just skate now" Taehyung said offering Jimin his hand.

"If you do it again I'll leave" Jimin said taking his hand "you wanted to go on about how I have a girlfriend and then say shit like that?" Jimin asked as Taehyung pulled him along.

"It's not shit, Jimin I'm being serious I don't know about you and Jungkook but I never got over either of you" Taehyung admitted "then why did you break up with us!" Jimin asked pulling his hand away from Taehyung he was mad.

"If you still liked us you would have waited for me to finish my therapy, for Jungkook's siblings to get better and for you to finish school so we could all be together, or you could have recommended taking a break but you didn't you just straight up said let's fucking break up!" Jimin reminded.

"And Jungkook just went along with it like as if you guys didn't have feelings for each other! Like as if it was nothing! What was the point in breaking up? To come back 5 years later and say you still have feelings once I've moved on from your sudden let's break up!?" Jimin asked.

"I know your mad Jimin but I didn't think there was anything I could do to make us work" Taehyung said "If you really liked us you would have thought about something, that day I could have said a thousand things for us to stay together but the way you guys put it just made me think 'oh if they aren't happy then why the fuck are we dating, let's just break up and let them go at least they'll be happy even if you aren't'" Jimin said.

He let out a deep sigh before speaking once more "I'm over us and I've found someone new just like you wanted so leave me alone" he said slowly moving to the rails to hold and begin pulling himself along he wasn't in the mood to talk anymore.

*•°*•°*•°*

"So the reason you didn't help Jimin at all is?" Hoseok asked as he took off his skates "he didn't want my help" Taehyung said "sure I didn't want your help because instead of helping me you kept being an ass" Jimin said rolling his eyes as Yoongi helped him take off his skates.

"Y'all seriously didn't argue did you?" Yoongi asked "of course we didn't" Jimin said as he finished his sentence his phone began ringing he answered it with a "what".

"Woah, what's gotten you so pissed?" Jisoo asked "nothing now what do you want?" Jimin asked "food, you said your coming over and your bringing your friends well bring food for me and Kihyun" Jisoo said.

"Can't Kihyun do it I mean he is supposed to be looking after you" Jimin sighed "I told him you were already bringing it" Jisoo said "I did offer but she kept tell me no" Kihyun could be heard in the background.

"Alright well we'll be there in about 30 minutes" Jimin said "alright bye, I love you and make sure you stay safe" Jisoo said "yeah yeah bye" Jimin sighed hanging up.

"I guess we're going to buy food for Jisoo and her boyfriend" Jimin sighed once more, he wasn't looking forward to it.

-✡-✡-✡-

I am very busy today.