Help삼십오(35)

"That I'm adopted" Jisoo said "that explains why you look so different" Jungmin said although it was obvious he didn't mean it in a bad way.

"Y-your adopted?" Jungkook asked "yes" Jisoo said "since when was she adopted and why didn't we know?" Taehyung asked turned to Jimin.

"It's not my place to tell you" Jimin said, A hint of irritation covering his voice.

"When were you adopted?" Taehyung asked "since I was 8 and Jimin was 6 his family was normal back then" Jisoo said "so you were an orphan?" Junghye asked "no.. I had parents but they died, Jimin and I were best friends at the time and his parents decided to take me in" Jisoo said.

That's from your side, my parents didn't take you in because I was your friend or because I asked them, it was because they liked you more than me.

Jimin thought his brain beginning to hurt.

This was part of the reason Jimin was happy he was getting more sleep because it ment he didn't have to think about the things he didn't want to. And when he did it hurt more than it would have.

On the way home Jisoo fell asleep and Jimin being left alone for an hour and a half really did things to him.

"So you've been living with abusive parents since you were 8?" Junghye asked "no.. Jimin's parents weren't always like that they used to include all of us and everything was normal untill Jimin turned ten..." Jisoo trialed off glancing up at Jimin who was deep in thought.

He hadn't even realize he was going back to his old habits of crying without realizing it.

"Uh... Jimin I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything about it" Jisoo said, but Jimin wasn't even listening, his heart hurting as his mind filled with the memories of his wicked tenth birthday.

"Jimin.." Jungkook called there was no response "Jimin..." Taehyung said a bit louder than Jungkook though once more there was no response.

"Jimin!" Taehyung said waving his hand in front of Jimin which managed to snap him out of his gaze and look at Taehyung.

"What?" He asked "...are you ok? You were like spacing out and crying" Taehyung said "I'm fine, and I'm not crying my eyes are just watering, crying is when your sobbing and you make a sound" Jimin said.

"Are you sure your ok honey?" Miyeon asked "yes, I don't know why that happens sometimes" Jimin smiled though deep down he was feeling broken.

Every word Jisoo had said minutes ago was heard as "your parents love someone who isn't even their child more than you"

And after being positive for almost a week those words hurt more than they should. But it was truth. His parents loved Jisoo more than they ever loved him.

"I think this is the the first time I've seen Jimin in something other than a jumper and sweatpants" Saejung said breaking the silence that had fell.

"You know Jimin we won't judge you if you do self harm or have any scars and stuff like that" Junghye added "it's not that, I just don't feel comfortable with my own body it's different when the scare aren't from yourself" Jimin said.

"We're still excepting If you ever want to wear something that may show a part of your body like shorts or short sleeve tops, of course I don't know what your scars are like or where they are but we won't judge you no matter how bad" Saejung smiled.

"It's not that bad I just used to get hit with a belt" Jimin shrugged "not that bad?" Jungkook asked "it wouldn't be bad If it was just once, you've seen it yourself you should know it's worse than not that bad" Taehyung said knowing what Jungkook was thinking.

"Can we please not talk about me seeing it, I don't want to remember that, I don't want to unintentionally picture it in my head.... And yes maybe the video was bad but I guess after a while it just feels normal and the pain starts to disappear, and since I can't feel if why must I see it?" Jimin asked.

"So that you know how bad it is... I mean seriously when was the last time you saw your back?" Jungkook asked "Jungkook I have seen my back, I mean who else is gonna treat my wounds when I can't even talk to Jisoo without getting into trouble at home" Jimin said.

"That's just weird, I mean If your both getting abused why do they need to keep you separated?" Junghye asked "I'm the only one that gets hit, Jisoo lives an ordinary life, where she can go out and have friends and stay over at people's house, If I had or did any of those and my mum found out she would start shouting and then throw her drunk bottles at me" Jimin said rolling his eyes.

"Then when you came here before you moved out didn't you get in trouble?" Jungmin asked "no, my mum doesn't like her guest to know I even exist so she kicks me out when she has them over that was also one of the days she kicked me out" Jimin said.

"What about Jisoo?" Saejung asked "she gets to stay" Jimin said "why do they care more about Jisoo than you? No offence to Jisoo I'm just curious I mean Jimin is their son no?" Saejung asked.

"I too would like to know why they like someone they adopted more then someone they made" Jimin said glancing over at Jisoo.

Even though it was just a glance some would see it was a glare since there was no love in Jimin's voice just plain hurt and annoyance.

-🔯-🔯-🔯-

Double update! Because I have been wanting to update so much recently! Also thank you for 2.16k!!