Saved 열셋 (13)

"So what do you want to do about tomorrow?" Jungkook asked, he and Taehyung were eating breakfast at Taehyung's apartment.

After leaving the cinema yesterday they went to his house and instantly slept.

"Of course I'm gonna go Yoongi would be furious if I cancelled" Taehyung said "well apparently we're supposed to bring our friends tomorrow to you can bring Songha and I'll bring Sanhee" Jungkook said.

"Yeah she'll be happy to come, we don't hang out much we just chat, and she really enjoyed coming last time" Taehyung said.

"Yeah I remember her saying you dated, did you guys have anything in the past?" Jungkook asked "no, Songha likes to make jokes like that to see people's reactions plus she's a lesbian" Taehyung explained.

"Sanhee is too, she's just not that open about it because of how people react" Jungkook explained "nice" Taehyung smiled.

"Enough about that, do you wanna go see my siblings they would love to see you" Jungkook said "oh my yes, I haven't seen them in ages!" Taehyung said.

"Alright then let's get ready and go."

°*•°*•°*•°*

"I'm nervous" Taehyung said as he and Jungkook stood outside of Jungkook's house "don't be, they'll still welcome you with open arms just like before" Jungkook said opening the house and walking in Taehyung trailing after him.

"I'm home" Jungkook shouted it only took a minute for Mihyun to come rushing to the door "I thought I smelt someone else" she said.

"Don't mind her she's only gotten weirder over time" Jungkook said "wait! I recongise this face.." Mihyun said putting a finger on her forehead for a second before her eyes lit up and she turned to Taehyung.

"It's Kim Taehyung! It's you! Oh my god! How have you been?" She asked "I'm good, uh.. you aren't Mihyun are you?" Taehyung asked.

"Indeed I am" she smiled "you look so different" Taehyung said

"it has been 5 years".

°*•°*•°*•°*

The rest of the day Taehyung spent catching up with Jungkook's family, everything was fine until they went out for dinner and they were deciding where to eat.

"That restaurant that we went to a few weeks ago with Sanhee and her family was really good" Junghye said "let's just go there then" Jungwon said.

"Is that ok with everyone?" Miyeon asked "yes!" Everyone said Jungkook wasn't paying much attention to what was being said otherwise he would have said let's not go there.

While Taehyung didn't even know where they were going.

Although Jungkook instantly regretted not paying attention, when they arrived, sat down and the waiter, who just happened to be Jimin came to take their order with a big smile.

"Oh I wasn't expecting to see you guys here, how have you guys been?" Jimin asked when he saw them "we've been good thank you" Junghye smiled.

"No problem, what can I get for you guys?" Jimin asked. The girls ordered their food before Jungwon and Jungmin order theirs leaving Jungkook and Taehyung.

"What about you guys?" Jimin asked "uh.. I'll just get anything you recommend" Jungkook said "are you sure?" Jimin asked "yeah" Jungkook said "alright what about you Taehyung?" Jimin asked.

"Um.. I'll get the same thing as Jungkook" Taehyung said keeping his head low, something that Jimin found slightly suspicious but forced himself to brush it off.

".. alright you guys orders will be here in a few minutes" Jimin said before walking off.

"You ok?" Jungkook whispered to Taehyung who just nodded it hurt to see Jimin even if it wasn't with Yerin him.

It hurt to see him and not be chasing after him.

It hurt to see him knowing that he wasn't theirs still.

°*•°*•°*•°*

"I said bring your friends" Yoongi sighed "what she is my Girl friend" Jimin smiled "plus Hoseok said I could bring her".

It was Saturday morning Jungkook, Sanhee, Taehyung, Songha, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Yerin had all met up at their usual restaurant.

They had eaten and when they were getting ready to go Yerin decided she needed to go to the bathroom which is where she currently is.

"What I may not completely like her but I have no reason to exclude her" Hoseok shrugged "I don't like her and I swear even Taehyung doesn't like her, that 2 people, two reasons to exclude her" Yoongi said.

"Hey I have nothing against her, and neither should you if that's the person Jimin wants to date then we should let him" Taehyung said avoiding Jimin's gaze as a short period of silence following his words.

Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok looking at him completely shocked "are you ok Taehyung? Just a week ago you told me to break up with her" Jimin said.

Taehyung just stayed silent and continued to avoid his gaze "hey Taehyung" Jimin said reaching over Jungkook who was sitting in-between the two and cupping Taehyung's cheeks making him look at him.

"Why won't you look at me? And why are you suddenly supportive of my and Yerin's relationship?" Jimin asked "get your hands off my face" Taehyung said.

"Tell me and I'll let go" Jimin said Taehyung just rolled his eyes, sighing before his eyes widened and he pushed Jimin's hands off of his face saying "your girlfriend is coming".

"You know it really doesn't make a difference I have nothing to hide so you better tell me" Jimin said turning Taehyung's head back to face him

"Seriously stop, you should be hap-" Taehyung completely stopped when someone else started talking "Jimin what are you doing, why are you touching his face?" It was Yerin.

"He won't tell me why he keeps avoiding my gaze" Jimin said not taking his eyes nor hands off of Taehyung "ok, you don't need to touch his face" Yerin said.

With a sigh Jimin let go of Taehyung face and turned to Yerin "is there a problem with me hold his face?" He asked.

"It's just a bit gay" Yerin said "I still don't see a problem, it's not like I'm dating him now am I?" Jimin asked "how would I know what you do behind my back" Yerin said.

Jimin just rolled his eyes turning his attention back to the other "can we go now?" He asked "yeah" Yoongi said standing up the others doing the same.

As they began walking out of the shop a few of them made small talk while Yerin tried holding Jimin's hand which he was not allowing unlike Jungkook whose hands were intertwined with Taehyung's.

"Can you please just leave me alone for a minute?" Jimin asked walking away from Yerin and closer to Hoseok and Yoongi, who instantly started a conversation distracting him of what was going on behind him.

The next words that were heard by Taehyung made him completely stop in his tracks

"Taehyung, whatever your doing to Jimin needs to stop".

–✡–✡–✡–