Help십이(12)

"Take care of him Taehyung, I don't want to see and inch of his hair missing!" Jisoo said giving Jimin a hug but making sure not to touch his back.

Something that Taehyung notice Jimin smiled at "yeah don't worry my brother is here he'll make sure nothing goes to out of hand" Taehyung smiled "good, well I'm gonna get going I don't want to keep Seulgi waiting to long" Jisoo said getting into her car.

She waved at the boys before driving off.

"Seulgi?" Taehyung questioned taking Jimin's hand and pulling Jimin inside it was such a simple action yet it made Jimin heart flutter.

"She's Jisoo's friend" Jimin said "nice" Taehyung said.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God! Park Jimin! You look so fucking good!" Hoseok squeaked as soon as he laid eyes on Jimin "t-thanks" Jimin said.

"Oh.. what's this? Why are you two holding hands?" Someone asked a voice Jimin didn't recognise. Even though he didn't recognise it he still instantly let go of Taehyung's hand.

Both of them turned to look at where the voice had come from, and if the voice wasn't the hottest thing out there then his face surely was.

"I was literally just bringing him in and forgot to let go of his hand... Oh yeah, Jimin that's my brother Nam Joon, Namjoon this is Ji Min" Taehyung introduced.

"Oh that's the birthday boy?" Namjoon said "mmh" Taehyung nodded "ah here my boyfriend said to give this to you" Namjoon said pulling out a small box from his pocket and handing it to Jimin

"Um.. thank you" Jimin said taking it with a smile he opened the box his jaw instantly dropped not only because the gift was a diamond bracelet but because of the letter that was in it which read.

-To my dear Jimin! Have a happy birthday I'm a bit upset that you didn't actually tell me it was your birthday but when Namjoon told me about what was happening at his house I made sure to buy you a gift! I hope you like it from your favourite teacher Mr Kim aka Kim Seokjin!-

"Y-your dating Mr Kim?" Jimin asked "yep, we even have promise rings" Namjoon smiled putting out his hand so Jimin could see his promise ring "wow.. I mean this is a beautiful bracelet and I really appreciate but I don't think I'll be able to keep it, at home it will only get destroyed, I have younger siblings that always go through my stuff" Jimin lied.

"Well you might as well give it to Seokjin not me I didn't get it he did" Namjoon smiled "I rea-" "Jimin just keep it you don't have to wear it until you move out" Taehyung smiled.

"I don't think I'll be moving out for a while I still have to get a stable jo-" "you know what just keep it in your bag for now, surely your siblings don't go through that" Jungkook said.

Jimin nodded putting it in his bag that he had been holding in his hand.

"Alright enough about that present come look at your other presents" Yoongi said pulling Jimin into the living room.

✴=✴=✴

if Jimin had known how many wonderful presents he had gotten he would have brought a bigger bag.

And if he had known how much he was going to cry he would have brought lots of tissue, yes Jimin was crying this time it was tears of happiness.

Apart from Jisoo Jimin hadn't gotten a gift from anyone in the last 12 years almost and when he did it wasn't the best of gifts.

But today Jimin got gifts from his friends, to others it wasn't something to cry about but to Jimin it was a beautiful thing it was amazing how people could spend money on him or even time with him.

It was a beautiful feeling.

After Jimin opened his presents the boys ate before playing games which is when Namjoon headed out, not long after he did the boys drank which is why a drunk Hoseok had been helped out the house by a sober Yoongi.

No Yoongi and Hoseok were not staying for the sleep over why? Because they just didn't want to.

And right now.

Jimin was sitting on the couch in between Jungkook and Taehyung.

All of them slightly drunk but not extremely drunk.

"We should have asked you if there was anything you wanted instead of just buying things I wasn't sure what you wanted but seeing your reaction I guess we did pretty good Job" Taehyung smiled.

"I agree" Jungkook said "did you guys go shopping together?" Jimin asked "yeah" Taehyung said "but if there's anything else you wanted then tell us and we'll get it for you" he added

If Jimin was sober he would have said there was nothing else he wanted but he wasn't sober which is why he said;

"There is something else I want"

-🔯-🔯-🔯-