Saved 넷 (4)

"Look at how pale you are from the cold" Jimin said pointing to the glass door that showed his and Yerin's reflection.

"Then maybe you should warm me up" Yerin smiled "no, I can't slack off too much otherwise my boss will get mad at me" Jimin said pulling open the door to the restaurant.

Yerin walked in first Jimin following close behind her "what do you want to eat?" He asked as he walked Yerin to a table not really thinking about who may have been watching him.

"Sushi" Yerin smiled sitting down "always picking the expensive things, you know your lucky I love you so much" Jimin said pecking her lips.

"Mhh I know" Yerin smiled "Jimin you can sit and eat with her if you want, I asked someone to take over your shift, so you can change and sit with her." Rinwoo said walking over to the couple.

"Really! Thank you" Jimin smile "no problem" Rinwoo said "I'll be back in a minute"Jimin said before walking off.

He had totally forgotten about Jungkook and his family.

°*•°*•°*•°*

"So baby, recently something has been bothering me, you know that bracelet that you always wear?" Yerin began "mhh" Jimin nodded "that boy that we met last week he was also wearing it is it a coincidence or no?" Yerin asked.

Jimin had changed his clothes and the 2 had began eating after they ordered and their food was served.

"Uh... Yeah it was just a bracelet that me, him and my other friend used to wear, I actually met that other friend today after 5 years I was really shocked when I saw him" Jimin smiled.

"Oh what's his name?" Yerin asked "Jungkook, the words on the bracelet are, our last names and the first letter of out first names so it would be Kim Taehyung Jeon Jungkook Park Jimin" Jimin explained.

"Oh wow That's nice, where did you get it from?" Yerin asked "I don't remember honestly it was a long time ago, anyways enough about that how was your day?" Jimin asked

A smile made its way to Yerin's face as she began talking about her day.

Just a few feet away was a few people discussing the quality of Yerin.

"I didn't think Jimin liked girls" Jungmi said "wasn't he gay when you guys were together?" Hyejung asked Jungkook "I don't know we didn't talk about sexualities when we were together, all that mattered was that we loved each other" Jungkook said.

"Well that is true, what do you think of her though?" Junghye asked "she's pretty, she looks nice, I don't know she's not my girlfriend" Jungkook said.

"Are you happy for him?" Jungmin asked "no... We didn't break up because we didn't like each other anymore but because we didn't have time for each and my feelings don't just disappeared like that so knowing that he's moved on doesn't make me happy, but I'm not mad either because we broke up so that we could find someone who we had time for but I thought he would have been the last person to have moved on since he was the only one that said he didn't want to break up" Jungkook said

"And you agreed?" Sanhee Jungkook's best friend who had come along asked.

"Mhh... I didn't want to keep Taehyung in a relationship he didn't want to be in and he wasn't wrong when he said If we found someone else we liked when we were still together we would say 'I can't date because I'm dating my boyfriends who I rarely see' it was something like that it just didn't make sense to stay together when we couldn't find time for each other" Jungkook said.

"Anyways enough about that lets talk about something else" he added trying to change the subject.

°*•°*•°*•°*

"Are you guys leaving now?" Rinwoo asked Jimin "yep" Jimin said "oh ok well I was told to give this to you" Rinwoo said handing Jimin a note "who's it from?" Jimin asked "one of the people from the special family" Rinwoo said.

"Alright well I'm gonna go and let you guys go home" Rinwoo said as she spotted Yerin coming out of the bathroom "alright I'll see you on Tuesday" Jimin said walking over to Yerin "alright bye" Rinwoo waved as she walked away.

"You ready?" Yerin asked "yeah" Jimin said reaching his hand out for Yerin to take, which she did as they began walking.

°*•°*•°*•°*

When Jimin got home the first thing he did was open the note that Rinwoo had given him. When he opened it he was slightly confused since it was just a number.

After a little bit of thinking Jimin jumped in his bed and opened his phone to put the number in before dialling.

His heart began beating faster as he heard the call being answered and Jungkook's voice saying "Hello, is this Jimin?".

"Um... Hello, yes this is Jimin, is this Jungkook?" Jimin asked "yeah it is" Jungkook said "oh...Rinwoo gave me your number" Jimin said "I know I told her too." Jungkook said

"Oh" Jimin said

Then silence.

"How have you been? How's Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi" Jungkook asked "there doing good, I'm doing fine as well, what about you? What have you been doing in the past 5 years?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing much, a few months after we uh... Broke up... Jungmi, Saejung and Junghye were better we moved to Busan and we heard there was someone who could deal with Mihyun's Mental issues out there so we stayed there and came back for a week when Jungmin was released from prison and then we went back to Busan and we came back this Monday to stay, especially since Mihyun is better, what about you?" Jungkook said.

"Yeah I haven't been doing much, I finished my therapy and went to college and university were a met Yerin" Jimin said "was she the girl who was sitting with you?" Jungkook asked "...yeah" Jimin said.

"The people that were sitting with you... Are they new family members?" Jimin asked a slight laugh was heard from Jungkook "hey why are you laughing?" Jimin asked.

"No they're not, the one who was sitting next to me is one of my friends Sanhee the little boy was her brother and the man was their dad" Jungkook said.

"Oh are you sure she's just a friend?" Jimin asked "well she's a bit more than a friend but not in that way she's like a sister, a best friend you know what I'm saying?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah I know what your saying" Jimin smiled "oh yeah that reminds me that me, Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung are hanging out tomorrow do you want to come it can be a surprise" Jimin said.

"Sure I would love to come, what time?" Jungkook asked "well we meet at 10am and hang out untill 10pm, or we have sleep overs it's our day, every Saturday" Jimin smiled "oh cool, so where should we meet?" Jungkook asked.

"Well I can come and pick you up and then we go together" Jimin said "sounds like a plan" Jungkook said.

"Indeed".

–✡–✡–✡–

Double update.