Help삼십구(39)

Saejung was the first to get up and hug her brother, Jungmin didn't bother hugging her back he just looked out of it "I promised I would see you off with a smile but I don't think I can do it" Saejung said letting go of Jungmin and looking at her brother, who avoided her gaze.

"Jungmin please look at me" Saejung said Jungmin took a deep breath before looking at his sister "I'm sorry" he said "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry Saejung" he said "Jungmin just promise me one thing" Saejung said knowing she couldn't take up all the time they had to spend with her brother.

"What is it?" Jungmin asked "promise me, you will come out alive, promise me that much please" Saejung said her eyes watering when she saw him look away tears filled his eyes.

"I can't do it Sae, I can't promise something like that you know that" Jungmin said "please, please Jungmin, please just try, I will come visit you every day, just please stay alive please Jungmin" Saejung begged.

"I won't promise but I will try" Jungmin breathed out "thank you Jungmin" Saejung said giving her brother a hug it was short since she knew there wasn't much time left.

"I'm gonna let someone else talk to you" Saejung said going back to her seat and sitting down. Hyejung was the next person to go talk to Jungmin, she didn't say much, just like the others who went after her.

They were sure they went over 10 minutes but decided not to say anything about it, when it came to Miyeon's turn she cried, telling she would come with Saejung to visit him daily.

Jungkook was the last person to go.

"Honestly Hyung I'm not good at saying goodbyes because I hate them so I don't really know what to say, but when you come out let's go eat ice cream and then watch Netflix and chill ok?" Jungkook asked Jungmin who smiled slightly "of course Kook" Jungmin said.

"Alright guys it's been 24 minutes and we need to go" the officer said "thank you once again" Hyejung said bowing to the officer "it's fine" he smiled before turning to Jungmin.

"Alright, let's go Kid"

✴=✴=✴

It has been 20 minutes since Jungmin left and The officer had now returned with Yoonha.

"Would anyone like to say goodbye to Jeon Yoonha before she goes to jail?" The officer asked, Yoonha just looked down bitting her lip hard while everyone stayed silent for a moment.

"Can....Can I speak to her" Hyejung asked causing the rest of her family to look at her shocked "yes go ahead you have 10 minutes" the officer said walking off.

Yoonha looked up at Hyejung "did it hurt losing him?" Hyejung asked her mother's eyes widened before she nodded.

"I hope you think about Jungmi and Mihyun felt when they lost their mother, when you're in jail, I hope you remember what you did to us, what you did to Jungwon, Jungkook and Jungmin, I hope you remember how you made them have sex with you despite saying no, I hope you remember how your step son killed your husband because of both of your actions, I hope you remember Jungmin and Mihyun as the monsters you created, I hope you realize what you've done, I hope you know that you may have given birth to me but I struggle to see you as a mother" Hyejung paused.

Yoonha was already in tears

"Thank you for giving me a place to sleep thank you for being a mother when I was 5 thank you for giving me food, thank you for not lying to the police and making this easier for us" Hyejung sighed before going back to sit down.

"Officer you can take her now" She added it only took a few seconds for the officer to come over and take Yoonha away.

After a few minutes he came back and spoke "your father's will was given to us by Jeon Yoonha, his company is to go to Jungwon, 20% of his money is to go to Hyejung, Jungkook and Junghye each on gets 20, while 5% each should go to Jungmi and Mihyun and then 10% to Jungmin and Saejung, while Miyeon also gets 10% and his 2 house's." The officer announced.

"What if you don't want the money?" Jungmi asked "then you decide what to do with it" the officer said. "Now that that's sorted you guys are free to leave, officer Min will show you out in a minute" The officer added.

"Thank you so much officer" Miyeon said bowing as officer Min walked over "just follow me and I'll lead you right out" Officer Min said walking as the group stood up.

They follow the officer out of the police station. Though all stopped when 2 boys came running over to them one had a phone in his hand, although both were instantly recognised by Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin.

"Dad you left your phone in the car and someone called" the boy with the phone said while the other one pointed at Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin "what are you guys doing here?" He asked

"You know these boys?" Officer Min asked "yeah there our classmates and friends" Taehyung said "What are you guys doing here, Yoongi, Hoseok?' Jungkook asked.

"well Hoseok and I were hanging out and my dad came to pick me up and offered a ride to drive him home but then he got called into work so we've been waiting in the car" Yoongi explained.

"What about you guys?" Hoseok asked "my brother killed my dad" Jungkook shrugged "what!?" Yoongi asked "yeah it's a long story" Jungkook sighed "well you all seem tired so tell us about it another day, yeah?" Hoseok asked "yeah" Jungkook smiled.

"Jungkook, Taehyung take good care of yourselves and Jimin" Yoongi called as they began walking away.

"We will" Taehyung shouted back as he raised him hand to pat him on the back completely forgetting about he scars on his back untill Jimin jumped a small scream coming out of his mouth causing the others to look back at him and Taehyung.

"Shit! I'm sorry Jimin I totally forgot about it, are you ok?" Taehyung asked "yeah... Yeah I'm fine" Jimin said with a small smile.

"You didn't mean it anyways"

-🔯-🔯-🔯-

So....umm... Triple update