Saved들(2)

"so where are we going?" Yerin asked, it was officially their 15th month anniversary and it was Jimin's turn to treat her they took  turns every month. One month it would be Yerin treating Jimin and then next it would be Jimin treating her.

"I met my sister's boyfriend the other day and we went to a cafe the food was really good so i thought I would take you there" Jimin smiled "I'm excited, especially since you know what good food taste like" Yerin smiled.

"I'm glad your excited" Jimin smiled as he pulled up outside of the cafe, he got out first and went round to open the door for Yerin who thanked him for doing so.

The two held hand and walked into the café, both of them quickly finding a seat and sitting down once that was done the two instantly began talking.

"Jimin my mum wants you to come over soon, what do you think?" Yerin asked "I don't mind it just depends on the day you know Saturdays I'm hanging out with friends and on Tuesdays and Fridays I go to work so it's can't be any of those days" Jimin said.

"How about Wednesday?" Yerin asked "..mmh.. sure why not?" Jimin said "thanks" Yerin smiled.

As their conversation came to an end a waiter walked over to them "Hello what can I get for you today?" The waiter asked it was that same voice from the other day.

Jimin instantly looked up, a small gasp leaving his mouth when he saw Taehyung standing right before his eyes, Taehyung looked at him he also gasped when he saw Jimin.

"T-Taehyung"

"Jimin?"

"You ok love?" Yerin asked looking at Taehyung before turning her attention back to Jimin who didn't respond and just continued to stare Taehyung.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked "working" Taehyung smiled slightly "is this your... Friend?" He asked looking at Yerin.

Jimin smiled slightly and turned to Yerin, "that's Yerin my girlfriend, Yerin this is Taehyung someone from my highschool" Jimin said.

Both of them were surprised "I didn't think you were Into girls" Taehyung said ignoring the fact that Jimin said he was someone from his highschool "I didn't think so either but after meeting Yerin I guess girls are just as good as boys for me" Jimin smiled.

"Nice well, I can see you guys are on a date so I won't interrupt anymore, what would you guys like to eat?" Taehyung asked.

✴=✴=✴

"I'm tired" Jimin sighed jumping into his bed a big smile painted upon his lips.

He rolls over picking up his phone. When he sees a message from Taehyung his eyes widened as he frowns, yes he got a new phone but he never changed the number hence why the contact was still the same.

Taehyung

Hey, This is Taehyung is this Park
Jimin? If it's not please just ignore
this message, thank you.

A small smile makes it's way to Jimin's lips as he clicks on the message and begins typing.

Jimin

Hey yes this is Jimin

To Jimin's surprise he got an instant response

Taehyung

Thank goodness I thought it wasn't
you for a moment

Jimin

Nope I still use this number

Taehyung

Well, how are you?