Saved열넷(14)

"I'm not doing anything to Jimin" Taehyung said "Is Jungkook's attention not enough that you need Jimin's as well?" Yerin asked completely ignoring his words.

"The fuck is wrong with you? Taehyung isn't doing anything" Songha butted in, she sure as hell was not about to let Yerin talk to her best friend like that "Songha, just leave her" Taehyung hushed "no she's being rude, your literally supporting her relationship and she's just bashing you, that's fucked up" Songha stated.

That's when Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok stopped after realised the others had also stopped walking not far behind them.

"Just leave her, she's not worth it, please just leave it" Taehyung said his voice coming out as a whisper "please just leave her alone, I don't want to cause any more problems between, Jimin, I and her" he added, his voice slightly louder then before.

"Jimin doesn't deserve it" was the last thing he said before someone else spoke "I don't deserve what? And what's going on? Why did you guys stop?" Jimin asked.

"Jimin please deal with your girlfriend she's being a bitch I'm sorry" Sanhee said she didn't want to talk about anyone like that, but she couldn't help it.

"It's fine she can be like that sometimes" is what Jimin wanted to say but instead he said "what happened?" before either of the girls could speak Taehyung did "nothing happened she was just joking but they didn't find it funny I guess" Taehyung said his eyes still not meeting Jimin's.

"Taehyung I'm up here" Jimin said "I know that's why I don't want to look up" Taehyung mumbled before anyone could say anything Yerin's phone began ringing. Something she answered with a big smile.

"Hello, yeah I'll be there, ok" she said before turning to Jimin "I have to go my mum is calling me" she said before dashing off.

Jimin's attention barely stayed on her for a second before he turned to Taehyung "alright she's gone why aren't you looking at me?" Jimin asked "it's really nothing" Taehyung said walking past Jimin.

Jimin wasn't having it one bit and pulled him back but instantly let go his eyes widened as he spoke "where is your bracelet!" He exclaimed.

"I took it off" Taehyung stated as though it was nothing.

As though it didn't hurt to say those words.

"what? Why? Please tell me you still have yours" Jimin asked turning to Jungkook before checking his wrist, there was no bracelet.

"..Why..... why did you guys take it off?" Jimin hesitated slightly scared of the answer "because we realized there is no us, so there's no point holding onto the bracelet that keeps memories of us, you too should take it off too" Taehyung said.

"What nonsense are you talking about, I mean sure ok you realised there's no us, but what does that have to do with the bracelet?" Jimin asked

"Jimin, this is our way of getting over you"

Happy was what Jimin was meant to be when he heard that but he wasn't and he could have sworn he heard his heart crack.

"W-what... It's your what?" Jimin asked his voice sounded more hurt then he knew "I said this is our way of getting over you" Taehyung said.

"Is that why you haven't been looking at me and Jungkook is extra quiet?" Jimin asked "yes" Taehyung said.

"That's not getting over me, that cutting me out of your life, are you gonna leave me with no choice but to let you go again?" Jimin asked.

"We're not going anywhere" Jungkook finally spoke at that Jimin sighed "I don't know what to say but congrats I guess it's stupid to think you would always like me" he said "I'm glad you can move on from me like I did from you" he added with a smile, though he was the only one that knew it was forced.