Help이십일(21)

If Jimin knew that Taehyung was even in the room he would have stopped looking at Jungkook, if Jimin had known how much he was breaking Taehyung's heart just by the way he was looking at Jungkook he would have looked away.

But he didn't notice untill Yoongi waved his hand In front of his and Jungkook's face saying "hello are you guys still here?

Jimin instantly turned to face him a smile forming across his face "hey guys" he said "oh~ what was that about? You guys were both staring at each other. Very weirdly in fact" Taehyung said.

Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi could have sworn they saw Taehyung's face expression change to a hurt one for a second before changing into a cheerful one.

"We were just you know... Having a staring contest" Jungkook lied "oh really, well are you ok Jimin?" Taehyung asked "yeah I'm ok" Jimin smiled.

"Alright well let's go eat then, we have about 25 minutes to eat lunch" Yoongi said. He others agreed with his suggestion Jungkook helping Jimin off the bed.

Every move that Taehyung never would have thought much about he was now over analysing the way Jungkook took Jimin hand and helped him off the bed, the way Jungkook supported him as they walked over to the door.

Taehyung didn't even realise he was staring untill Hoseok tapped on his shoulder asking him if he was ok and that he was staring a lot. And of course Taehyung said he was fine.

Even after everything Taehyung said to Jimin he still wasn't gonna start talking about what he was feeling. Especially since it could mess up their friendship.

When the boys reached the cafeteria. Taehyung stopped before sitting down he always sat in-between Jungkook and Jimin and the other didn't think today would be any different, especially since Jungkook stood there waiting for Taehyung to sit down.

"Uh.. you can sit there today" Taehyung said Jimin looked over at him one of his eyebrows raised Jungkook doing the same "but you always sit there" Jungkook said.

"Yeah but today you can sit there" Taehyung said "is something wrong? Did something happen why you don't want to sit next to me?" Jimin asked "it's not that I don't want to sit next to you it's just that I thought Jungkook would want to sit next to you" Taehyung said.

"It really doesn't make a difference who I sit next to" Jungkook said "Taehyung just sit down" Jimin said "alright" Taehyung sighed sitting down.

"If you don't want to sit next to me you could just say so you know" Jimin said a slight pout playing on his lips.

Taehyung smiled going to cup Jimin's cheeks as he began speaking "aww your soo...." Them he trailed off his smile completely fading, his hands were centimetres away from Jimin's face when he realised what he was about to do.

Jimin had closed his eyes expecting to feel Taehyung hands on his cheeks but when he didn't and heard Taehyung trail off he opened his eyes seeing Taehyung's hurt face as he pulled his hands away from his face.

"Forget it" he said going to eat his food Jimin didn't know how to respond to that, so he also turned back to his food and began eating.

He could tell something was up with Taehyung he just didn't know what it was.

✴=✴=✴

Jimin definitely didn't expect it to be so peaceful at school after what happened at lunch he was expecting to get lots of weird looks and was shocked when he didn't. After a bit of thinking Jimin's realized everyone has Instagram, private or not so it doesn't matter.

And it's not something to think to overthink about. So he didn't. Instead he thought about Jungkook and the kiss they shared. He wanted to talk to him about it and didn't have time to do it in private so he decided to ask Taehyung about getting his number later.

Jimin also decided to ask Taehyung if he was ok since he had been acting weird, Jimin was almost 100% sure something must have happened when he was out.

That's why the first thing he did when he got home was text Taehyung.

Jimin

Are you ok?

Usually Jimin got an instant reply but today he didn't get one for a while,a while being 10 minutes.

Taehyung

Yeah I'm fine, what's up?

His response seemed normal.

Jimin

Nothing you just seemed to be
acting a bit different today

When Jimin didn't get a reply despite the message being marked as read, he frowned thinking maybe something was really wrong with Taehyung

Jimin

Hello!

After a few minutes he got a response.

Taehyung

Yeah I'm sorry about that my brother
called me, also I don't think I was
acting different

Jimin

Mhh.. maybe it's just me

Taehyung

Probably.
Is there anything else you need?

Jimin

Ah yes, Jungkook's number. Do
you have it I was supposed to
ask him about it today but I
didn't have time

Taehyung

Oh.. why don't you just ask him
for it to tomorrow?

Jimin

Um.. did you not hear what the
teacher said?

Taehyung

...no what did she say

Jimin

She said we don't have school
tomorrow that's why I'm asking
you for his number, because I
have to ask him something

Taehyung

82** **** ** that's his number.
I'll tell him your gonna call or
Text him.

Jimin

Ok thanks Tae!

Taehyung

Of course your welcome.
Anything for my friends

-🔯-🔯-🔯-
Alright that's it for today!