Saved 일곱 (7)

"I'm home" Jimin shouted shutting the house door it only took 5 seconds for Jisoo to come running out, though it took her 2 seconds to complete stop and freeze.

"Taehyung? Jungkook?" She said he face turning into a frown "what are they doing here?" She asked turning to Jimin "oh yeah... I met them a few days ago and we decided to reunite" Jimin smiled.

"Reunite? What kind of bullshit! No way are they coming back absolutely not! Nor after that shitty unexpected break I think not!" Jisoo said grabbing her food from Jimin's hand.

"Well what are you waiting for send them away?" Jisoo said "but we're friends now" Jimin said "friends?" Jisoo asked raising and eyebrow "no, no, no your not friends. I can already see it, one week later Jimin realizes he still likes them and they never even got over him and so he breaks up with Yerin and then they get back together to break up for some shitty reason and break my brother's heart, again!" Jisoo said.

"Hell no! You've got Yerin someone who makes you happy and won't leave you so there's no way these 2 are coming back to mess you up again" Jisoo said "..Jimin... what is she talking about what shitty reason? What mess you up again?" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah did you guys not break up because you no-longer loved each other?" Yoongi asked "they broke up because they didn't have time for each other and instead of taking a break they just broke up and broke his heart something he doesn't need to happen again so thank you for dropping Jimin home and spending the day with him, I'm sure you were the reason he sounded so pissed on the phone but you can leave I'm not welcoming you here" Jisoo said.

"Hold up Jisoo, calm down firstly they are not going anywhere secondly we have made up we're friends and like you said I have Yerin so we are going to stay friends!" Jimin said.

"Your too soft Jimin, you should be angry, you should be mad, furious you shouldn't forgive them If they hurt you in ways that you know they can hurt you again" Jisoo said.

"Wait a minute Jisoo I don't know what the heck you heard but our break up was a mutual agreement, we all agreed there was no reason to stay together when we were busy" Jungkook said.

"Busy doing what? Jimin was trying to get better so he could be with you guys, you were helping your siblings who weren't in the best of places and Taehyung were busy studying that's understandable, but you didn't have to break up just because you didn't have time!" Jisoo said.

"That maybe have been the only thing I highlighted that day but it wasn't the only problem, when ever we met I would just sleep I was to tired to interact with them, and Jungkook looked a mess while Jimin was the only one shining." Taehyung paused.

"Jungkook, Jimin and I were always awkward we were more awkward then friends, on my birthday I watched them both not interact much because they were awkward and didn't know what to do, it broke me but I knew what we had them wasn't even a relationship it was just a label, we never once told each other we loved each other it was just I like you and I love you was like the only words we avoided it was painful to watch to think that when you have free time you just sleep and when your not sleeping your boyfriend are busy because your schedules are different,"

"It wasn't easy for me and I couldn't imagine what it was like for both of them who had abusive parents but I knew there was no point being held together by a label, so I decided it was best to break up because we needed someone who could understand us and be there, I couldn't be there for either of them and I wasn't going to be the one to hold them back" Taehyung explained.

He was slightly annoyed Jisoo only saw things from Jimin's side she didn't once look at his side or Jungkook's side who was only 17 and dealing with a mental sister, a brother who had been arrested and 3 sisters that were going crazy!

"I honestly thought Jimin and Taehyung would have been happy once we broke up, when Jimin said no, it made me think just what are we holding onto? 2 months of no calls? 2 month of not speaking we went to the same school and even then we didn't interact much, no-one knew when my sisters would get better and when I would free time or when Jimin would finish his therapy" Jungkook said.

Jisoo was completely speechless she had known Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung had grown apart but she didn't think it was to that extent.

From what she heard from Jimin when he came home that day, was that they had just broken up because they were no longer close.

And that's how Jimin had always seen it.

–✡–✡–✡–
Sorry it's a bit shorter than usual!