Saved 셋 (3)

It had been a week since Jimin and Taehyung met at the Café and they had gotten awfully close Taehyung had even reunited with Hoseok and Yoongi.

Today Jimin was at work once again but it was slightly different from usual. The reason will be explained below.

"Jimin you need to serve with your biggest smile today we have a special family coming to see what we got and I really don't want to disappoint them alright?" Jimin's manager informed.

"Yes sir" Jimin replied walking out of the changing room.

I wonder who the guest are..

He thought as he pulled his gloves on and began taking trays of food to costumers tables.

°*•°*•°*•°*

2 hours later, that was when special family arrived Jimin unfortunately didn't see them he was focusing on his job, like he should.

It wasn't untill their order had been taken that he and his co-workers Rinwoo that he realised who it was.

He had been told they where at table ten but he never had the chance to look at them since he was busy.

But right now he stood right In front of 10 familiar faces and 3 unfamiliar faces, he almost dropped the tray he was holding. His smile definitely dropped when he saw:

Hwang Miyeon

Hwang Jungmin

Hwang Saejung

Song Mihyun

Son Chaeyoung

Song Jungmi

Jeon Junghye

Jeon Hyejung

Jeon Jaewon

Jeon Jungkook

And 3 other faces he had never seen in his life.

As Jimin placed the tray on the table he felt the majority of them looking at him, his heart beating faster than ever before.

"Is there anything else you guys need?" Rinwoo asked as Jimin bowed turning to push his cart away.

"No thank you that's it" one of the men that Jimin couldn't recongise said "alright well If you need anything you can just call, Jimin will be over there" Rinwoo said before bowing and walking away.

As she and Jimin walked away She slapped Jimin's back slightly "Why didn't you smile?" She asked "it's nothing" Jimin said giving her the cart and going to sit down waiting for someone to call him.

After a few minutes Jimin was called to Jungkook's table he already felt his hands begin to sweat and he walked up to the table.

He smiled before speaking "How can I help you?" He asked it wasn't harsh nor rough it was just a pure question.

"Uh.." Junghye began she didn't really know why she called him over she just had done it "uh... How are you?" She asked.

Jimin, who was surprised by the question just continued to smile saying "I'm ok, um... Are you ok?" He asked "yeah... Yeah I'm fine" she said everyone could tell it was awkward.

"That's all I called you for" she smiled "that's it? You don't want me anything else?" Jimin asked "nope, I just wanted to make sure your ok" she said.

"That's weird but thank you" Jimin smiled "..do you actually remember me?" Junghye asked "of course I remember you your Junghye I mean you look older than before but your definitely Junghye" Jimin said.

"You still look the same cute and small, how is Jisoo?" Saejung asked joining in on the conversation "she's fine, she's doing well, she's still working at the same place, and she's even gotten herself a lover" Jimin responded.

"What about you, have you found yourself a lover?" Jungmin asked Jimin pulled down his sleeve covering the bracelet that he had worn for more than 5 years he glanced at Jungkook before speaking "yes I have" Jimin said his smile disappearing slightly from his face.

"Oh really, what his name? How long have you guys been together? How did you meet? Wh-" "Junghye stop asking him so many questions" Jungwon said.

"It's ok I don't mind, it's actually a she by the way, her name is Yerin and we've been together for a little over a year, we met at university" Jimin said he smiled slightly just thinking about her made him happier.

"You still in contact with Taehyung?" Jungkook asked, that was the first thing he had said since he had seen Jimin.

"I wasn't untill last week, he works at a café and I went there with Yerin and he was the one serving us" Jimin said "I could only imagine how that felt" Jungkook sighed and went back to eating his food.

Before Jimin could question Jungkook's words Rinwoo came running over and whispered something into Jimin's ear before passing him his silently ringing phone.

Jimin looked at it before bowing at them and saying "please excuse me" then he walked away Rinwoo bowing before following after him.

"Hello" he smiled answering the phone "hey, how are you darling?" Yerin spoke room the other side of the phone.

"I'm ok, what about you?" "I'm good, I was just wondering what time you finish work" Yerin spoke "8:30 why?" Jimin asked "ok so 1 hour untill you come outside? And I see you?" Yerin asked.

"What? Why are you outside?" Jimin asked "I wanted to surprise you but it's been 2 minutes and your still not here so I thought maybe I got the time wrong and decided to call" Yerin sighed.

"Come inside I'll see if you can stay in the waiting room for an hour it's cold outside" Jimin said "how about I eat instead? I haven't had dinner yet" Yerin said "hurry up and come inside before you freeze outside" Jimin told.

"Alright see you in a bit love" Yerin said before hanging up. She often randomly showed up outside of his work place and today was another one of those Random days.(check out my Jikook book if you want.)

-✡-✡-✡-