Familiar De Ja Vu(request)

Request from TerraiJones. Takes place in Continental Drift. In this moment, Diego and Shira already know eachother before the drift.

Shira and Diego stood on the ice as it started shaking. The sabers were slipping on the ice, their eyes wide and ears flat.

"Diego! Look!" Shira yelled out in alarm and Diego looked at her direction and saw Manny trying to run up the ice to the edge where Ellie and Peaches were at the other side. Diego eyes widen and he gasped when he realized the mammoth was going to jump.

"Manny!" Diego yelled out and ran after him while Shira struggled to hold on and not slip, her ears flat in worry.

Diego ran up and just as the mammoth jumped, Diego quickly pounced on him, stopping the jump. Manny lifted his head and glared at the saber "Diego!" Manny yelled furious.

"You'd never would've made it!" Diego said firmly as a piece of ice on the edge fell. "Ah!" Shira yelled out and it reached Diego's ears. The brown saber turned around and his eyes widen in horror when he saw Shira holding on to the edge of the ice, her claws struggling to hold on.

"SHIRA!" Diego yelled out in panic and ran over to her. He skidded on the ice, his claws helping him stop but the ice under Shira's paws broke off. Diego tried to catch her with his paw but her paws slipped and she fell.

"SHIRA!" Diego yelled out horrified and he looked over the edge where all he could see is the blue water with ice caps on it, his eyes scanned all over frantically. Suddenly, Shira bursted out of the surface of the water and she immediately climbed up one of the ice caps, breathing heavy and her fur soaking. She looked up to Diego, the brown saber amazed and relived to see her alive.

But then the large ice berg Diego, Manny and Sid was on went up and a huge wave sent them far away from their home, rocking the trio. Once things calmed down, Diego wobbled to the edge of berg to find Shira but she had disappeared. His eyes scanned for anything in the water. Diego breathed heavy and he had a sinking feeling that Shira was nowhere in sight and he lowered his head mumbling "Shira..."

Skip to the scene where the Herd meets the pirates...

The Herd stood on their small ice berg in front of the humongous ice berg as some strange no good looking animals popped out of the mist. Diego scanned them and can tell they didn't look friendly but when he reached the last one, he quietly gasped in shock 'Shira' he said in his head.

Shira had leaped onto the ice ship with a serious face. Somehow she survived the drift but Diego wondered what was she doing here with strangers. Diego knows that Shira doesn't just hang out with strangers.

Shira looked at Diego and her eyes widen in surprise to see him "Diego?" She whispered surprised to see him. Diego could tell she was just as surprise as she was.

"Get ready to slice and dice boys" Squint came up next to Shira, twirling his dagger but the she saber rolled her eyes annoyed and pushed him away "Knock it off Squint. Wait for Captain's orders" Shira said serious and cold and Diego stared at her surprised by her change in emotion but also puzzled at who her captain was.

Captain Gutt showed up and while he and Manny were talking, Diego and Shira had their eyes on eachother, both of them with questions emotions inside. Both wondering how the other wound up in this situation.

"Fire!" Gutt yelled out which brought the sabers back to reality. Shira and Diego both shook their heads and decided questions was gonna have to wait and the two looked at eachother serious, determined to get answers.