Say Yes to the Dress (request)

Request for LilaLove2906 is a human au and is inspired by a Say Yes to the Dress. We even got Monti! Here's the video

"This is nice" Shira told herself as she looked in the mirror with the wedding dress she was trying on. "Honey you look gorgeous in that dress" Lori told her as she and Robin helped Shira adjust the skirt. Shira couldn't wait to show the dress to Ellie, Peaches and Brooke.

"It is gorgeous. But I also want it to be fierce with style" Shira added as she turned around to see the back. She wanted to find the dress that was her. "Well first let's see what you're entourage think about this one" Lori advised as she and Shira walked out the room.

Once Shira stepped out, the girls awed in amazement. "Oh Shira! Look at you!" Peaches said excited. "Oh Shira you look amazing" Ellie complimented her. Shira placed a hand on her hip as so they can get a look at her.

"Shira rocks that dress don't you think?" Monti asked smiling and Shira laughed at his comment. She turned around so they can see the back and then at the side. Only when Shira looked at the mirror, something caught her eye and her face turned serious.

"Lori can I talk to you for a second. In private" Shira said serious and nervous. Ellie, Peaches and Brooke were confused by Shira's sudden change of behavior. Both Lori and Monte could sense her nervousness and they looked at eachother, sensing something was wrong.

Robin and Shira went back inside the room while Monte and Lori waited outside. "What's wrong hun?" Robin asked worried. Shira looked back at the mirror at the side and her eyes widen and then they closed again as she groaned annoyed. It was just what she thought.

"Robin...I think I might be pregnant" Shira added plainly, her eyes opened.
"What?" Robin said shocked and wide eye, her jaw dropping. "Yeah" Shira said nervous as her hands were on her stomach where the suspected baby bump was.

"Don't do that. You're making me nervous" Robin told her worried as Shira tried to make the shape of the baby bump. "Ok wait here" Robin told her as she left the room.

Robin closed the door and turned to her friends "So she thinks she might be pregnant" Robin told them "What?" Monti said suprised and Lori's eyes got big. Robin shrugged not knowing what to say.

"Well we kinda need to know" Lori said and she was right. "Monte" she said pausing and she looked at him. "What?" Monti said puzzled...he was not expecting what Lori was gonna say next.

"Can you get a pregnancy test?" She asked him. "Me?! Why me?!" Monti asked bewildered and annoyed.

"It's a full service salon y'all!" Robin told them throwing her hands up. "Why would I need one?!" Monti complained annoyed. But Lori wasn't giving up. "Tell the pharmacy it's not for me but I need a pregnancy test" Lori instructed him and Monti huffed annoyed.

"Fine" he said as he left to get it.

A few minutes later...

Robin and Shira were waiting in the dressing room nervously. Then a knock came up on the door. Robin opened it and...it was pretty funny.

"Oh my gosh" Robin said smiling and Shira bursted into laughter. Monti was wearing sunglassses and a blue head scarf. "I can't believe you sent me our to get this" Monti said annoyed and embarrassed.

"Did you go out like that?" Shira asked, pointing at his disguise while smirking. "Yes. Somebody could've seen me" he told them as he handed them the pregnancy test and left the room.

3 minuted later...

"I'm pregnant" Shira said her eyes huge as she looked at the results. "Oh boy" Robin said stunned, putting her hands to her mouth.

"I got pregnant before my wedding. Amazing" Shira said sarcastically. "What am I suppose to tell Diego?" She wondered worried. Robin looked ar her concern but then she smiled calmly. She placed a hand on Shira's shoulder and Shira looked at her.

"Shira. Having a baby is such a blessing. Something tells me that Diego's gonna be happy about this" she advised Shira and Shira felt comforted and she smiled at Robin.

"I'll wait outside for you" Robin said as she opened the door and left the room. Shira got out her phone and started calling Diego. She waiting anxiously as the phone tried to get his call.

"Hey Shira. What's up?" Diego's voice came up. "Hey. Can you go on face time?" She asked him awkardly. "Uuuh sure" Diego said puzzled and Shira could tell that Diego sensed something off.

Diego then appeared on her phone in face time. "You ok? You look nervous?" He asked her worried once he saw her face. Shira let out a deep breath and was ready to tell him.

"Diego I just found out something" she started and his face got serious "what happened?" He asked concerned. "I'm pregnant" she confessed.

"WHAT?!" Diego yelled surprised and then CRASH! Diego was so shocked, that he slipped on something and fell, his phone fell too so he wasn't on face time anymor. Shira winced a bit. That sounded bad.

"Ow..." Diego groaned as he got the phone and was back on face time, rubbing the back of his head. "Are you serious?" He asked still stunned and wide eye. Shira nodded smiling awkwardly.

"Yeah" she told hin and waited for his reaction. Diego's stunned face then switched to a big smile "Shira! This...this is amazing!" He said happy and Shira stared at him surprised.

"You mean you're happy about this?" She asked him surprised. "Yes! You?" He asked her and it never ocurred to Shira until now about whether she was happy about this or not.

Then a big smile came up on her face. "Yes...YES YES YES!" She said excited and she jumped up excited and she and Diego both laughed happy. Monti, Lori and Robin could hear her from outside the door and they smiled.

"Oh she's so lucky" Lori commented happy. "Yeah. But next time don't send me to do this again" Monte reminded them annoyed and Lori and Robin bursted out laughing.