The Eyes

So Shira and Diego wait for there cub Danny to open his eyes and in the meantime try to guess what eye color it could be.
"Shira's POV"

"Gasp!" I felt a sharp nip waking me up and it came from me cubs suckling milk, it really hurted but I just had to get use to it but still."Are you ok?" Diego asked worriedly, he was sleeping next to me so he felt me jolted."Yeah guess Danny couldn't wait for his next meal" I told him as I stared at the small fuzz ball drinking his heart out. Diego looked over to see what I meant and laughed at the sight."You know it's been three weeks.His eyes should open by now""Oh that's right" I realized excited.
"Third Person's POV"

Their thoughts were interrupted when Danny suddenly crawled to his mom's arms,snuggling in her furry chest.Shira blushed a little while Diego smiled at the cuteness,he smirked at his mate's expression and licked her cheek to snap her out of it.Shira instantly shook her head and looked at her mate while that smirk of his still stayed " You should've seen the look on your face""Diego!" Shira snapped embarrassed as she elbowed his chest earning an 'ow' from her mate,her cheeks were more pink.
"Diego's POV"

"Geez what was that for?" I told her wincing a little,she just avoided looking at me her face had anger all over it " Aw come on you really think I was trying to embarrass you?" I notice her cheeks were blushing,I had this idea in my head " Hey Shira?" I waited for a response from her after a 2 minutes she finally turn her head a little"What?""What do you think the color of his eyes are?" I told her as she stared back at our cub " I'm hoping blue.He has my fur color already so he should have my eyes" she told me with a tone of boldness " and what's wrong with green?"
"Shira's POV"

"Nothing it's just blue is more brighter" I told him still a little mad at him,I was waiting for him to get ticked as payback but then he did something unexpected.I stiffen up as he nuzzled my neck,his purrs vibrating a little on my neck,he licked behind my ears which he knew was my favorite spot and it made me shiver.I blushed more when he pecked my lips and I just stared at him " True,I mean your eyes always seem bright to me.And they always have this sparkle in them" my eyes widen and I looked away smiling a little.
"Diego's POV"

"Green isn't such a bad a color.I mean it is vibrate" she said as I smiled to see she wasn't mad anymore,I kissed her on the lips and she kissed back."So not mad anymore?""Not anymore" she snuggled in my chest but the moment got interrupted when our cub suddenly whimper alot and squirmed in Shira's paws.We looked at him and I notice something...his eyes were blinking!"Shira I think his eyes are opening!"
"Third Person's POV"

The sabers stared at their cub while Danny tried opening them,finally after a little while his eyes finally open and the eye color surpised them...it was both!Danny's left eye was green but his right was blue,Shira and Diego were surpised by this and looked at eachother " He has both our eye colors"'At least none of us will be upset about our cub not getting our eye colors" Shira laughed at what her mate said but their cub mewed excited to see them,Shira laughed a little as she lowered her head " Hi there little guy,I'm Shira your mommy" the cub simply rubbed his nose on hers before sneezing a little.Danny then walked to Diego which surpised the saber,his son snuggled in his paws " Guess he knows your the dad.You ok Diego?""Y-Yeah it's just never done this before" Diego told his mate but his heart was touched from Danny's affections.Shira snuggled her mate " You'll get use to it.We'll get use to it"Diego nuzzled his mate before falling asleep again.