Brother in Law bonding(request)

Request from Tannerh012. My oc Sora(Shira's brother) and Tackle are here

With Sora's pack, Diego was with his brother in law, watching over the cubs as they played while their mates were out hunting. "Dad!" Tackle called out excited as he ran to his dad. Diego smiled at his cub as he opened his paw for a hug and the cub collided into him for a little saber cub hug. The older saber chuckled at his cub as he hugged him and Sora smiled at that cute bond between them.

"You know Diego. I still can't belive my sister found someone like you and had a cub of her own. It's crazy" he commented amazed as his brother in law looked at him while gently ruffling Tackle's head.

"Me neither. But that's what happened" Diego said casually as Tackle played with his paw, pawing at it like a toy. Sora was lying on his back and he rolled onto his stomach as a curious question came up in his head. "So tell me my friend. How did you met my sister hm? I'm quite curious to know how you met a tough and fericous saber like my sister" he asked him curiously. Sora really wanted to know.

"Well it happened when me, and my friends got separated from our Herd from this continental drift that happened. Shira was a member of a gang of pirates she met after she left the pack" he explained to him as Tackle changed his attention to Diego's ear flicking.

"Ah that explains those earrings on her right ear. It's nice but she says getting them hurts the first time" Sora mentioned from when his sister told him about those earrings when he asked her. Diego nodded in agreement and the conversation caught Tackle's attention.

"Hey dad when I get bigger I can get pirate earrings like mom?" He asked his dad innocently and curiously. Diego's eyes widen at the day while Sora watched amused. "Um I think it's best you don't get earrings bud. Trust me. Even your mom doesn't want that for you" he explained to his son, hoping that changed his mind. Sora chuckled quietly but his brother in law glared at him, annoyed.

The cub was a little disappointed that he couldn't have earrings but his eyes went back to his ear and he crouched down for a pounce. "Anway, the pirates tried to capture us and I went to cut the ropes. Shira stopped me and I told her I don't fight girls" he continued the story and that part got Sora's eyes to widen and his jaw dropping.

"You said to Shira?" He asked him, wanting to be sure he heard right and Diego give him a slow firm nod for yes. "Oh that is a bad move my friend. Words like that is enough to make her mad. What did she do?" He asked him, scared on what's gonna happen next but also curious to know what his sister did. Teasing his sister was one thing he can do but making fun of her with that? Even he knew that a risk not worth taking.

"Well after I said that, she definitely looked offended. She let go of the rope, letting it hit my face. That caught me off guard and she pounced on me, had me pinned down and just said she can see why. After that, I got captured" he told him, finishing the story. Sora stared at him, processing the information. Meanwhile, Tackle went around his dad to make the pounce secretly.

Sora's expression changed to him holding a laughter and....

"AHAHAHAHHA! OH MAN! THAT DEFINITELY SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHNG MY SISTER WOULD DO!" Sora said as he bursted into laughter, rolling unto his back as he held his stomach. Diego glared at him umaused as his brother in law laughed at him mercilessly.

"Ack! Tackle!"

Sora glanced at the other saber to see what happened and that made him laugh even more. They both forgot about Tackle to which the cub took advantage. He pounced on his dad's head, pulling on his ear. "Ah! Tackle! Not so hard!" Diego complained as he shook his cub off his head and gently but firmly tried swatting his head a punishment. But the cub was quick and dodged it, running to his uncle for protection.

"Come here Tackle before your dad looses his cool" Sora told him, still laughing as he wrapped his arm around the cub. Diego shook his head, feeling he was delighted with two cubs, not one. "Hey Tacklester what don't you go play with your cousins? I'll deal with your dad" Sora suggested as he ruffled his nephew's head. The cub giggled before scurrying off to play and also escape his dad's wrath.

Diego sighed but he did let out a small chuckle which caught Sora by surprise. "Um what's so funny?" He asked confused. "You know, for someone who acts like a cub sometimes, you also know how to act as a dad" he explained to him as Sora stared at him. "A good dad or a bad dad?" He asked him nervously.

"Good. Just try to be on my side more please" Diego asked him as Sora smiled at his brother in law. But then he flashed an amused smirk. "Hmmm nah. You know I can't resist those cubs. They're lot cuter than you" he told him teasingly, and chuckled at his words as Diego gently pushed him, annoyed but smiling at him. 'Maybe I should give Sora some dad advice. Then maybe he'll be in my side more' Diego thought in his head as Sora continued laughing.