Tough Aunt Shira(request)

Request from Shira_x_Diego.

Shira was taking a walk, exploring the whole island. The female cat was so far enjoying her new life in the Herd, getting to know each of its members. She had arrived at this area with water falls, and she can see down below there were ice slides and mud geysers. There appeared to be some teenagers down below. Some deer, and mammoths.

"You guys heard me"

Her ears perked at a voice that sounded familiar as her blue eyes scanned around. She spotted one mammoth that stood out from the rest. It was Peaches. The teen was facing the Brat Pack, glaring at them serious.

"Aw come on Peaches. It's all just for fun. Lighten up for once girl" one of the teens said, a girl mammoth with sandy brown fur and a blue flower in her hair. "No no no. Look I don't mind some fun and adventure. But if it's going to cost me my life and you guys aren't gonna be there to help me when I need it, then there's no point being part of the Brat Pack" she explained sternly. Shira smirked amused, finding the young mammoth seemed to take after her grumpy dad.

"So the geysers started overflowing boiling hot mud? You got out right?" One of them with dark brown fur and a purple flower in her hair said without a care. "Yeah. But when I was surrounded, you guys did nothing to help me. You all left me behind. I was lucky that there was a tree nearby and I'm lucky that I'm half possum" she explained back to them, irritated and angry, feeling hurt that they would do this to her.

As Shira listened, she frowned as heard the story. Hearing that these teenagers left Peaches behind when there was danger nearby and they did nothing to help her, it reminded her how her former pirate gang left her behind. It was sickening to her to see this. She and Peaches weren't that close or knew eachother that well. But she remembered watching how Peaches fought back against Gutt to protect her mom. She admired the teen mammoth's bravery.

"Sigh. You are being a real downer Peaches. Being half possum is bad enough for you. Complaining just makes it worse" Ethan commented without any care in his voice. Peaches turned her face away, hurt from that.

"ROAR!"

The mammoths jumped up startled and looked up at the direction of that loud yet powerful roar. In their sights was Shira who looked at them, glaring straight at the Brat Pack with a fierce glint in her eyes. The teenagers shrunk back, intimidated by her presence.

The saber jumped down and landed on her paws, getting in front of Peaches in a protective stance, her ears flatten in fury at what she heard and saw. Peaches got surprised to see her here, not expecting for the she cat to show up out of nowhere.

"You kids got a lot of nerve to ditch Peaches like that back at the mud geysers" she told them in a low tone that sent a shiver through them. "Going off somewhere dangerous. Just for fun. While leaving Peaches there to protect herself. And you say that her complaining about what you did is just as bad as being half possum? Heh. No wonder Peaches wants to leave this pack. And no wonder I'm getting a little irritated at what I'm seeing" she told them, glaring at them with a fury in her blue eyes.

The Brat Pack felt their confidence vanish and instead fear with this big cat staring down at them with an intense intimidation. Shira smirked darkly at them as she took one step closer to them, retracting her claws.

"I can see why you are called the Brat Pack. You're all just a bunch a brats. And do you know what I do to brats like you?" She asked them darklyas a growl came up her throat and Peaches felt the suspense, wondering what the feline planned to do.

"ROAR!"

"AAAH!"

Shira roared and leap torwards them. The Brat Pack screamed, thinking she was going to pounce and hunt them so they took off running. The saber chuckled amusingly at their reaction, seeing them as just careless cowards who bit more than they can chew. Peaches stood there, amazed and impressed by how Shira handled them.

"Hey"

The mammoth shook her head to snap out of her shock and saw Shira turned around to look at her with a relaxed smile. "You ok kid?" She asked her calmly with some worry in her eyes.

"Yeah I'm alright" she answered her, having a feeling that she will no longer have to deal with her Brat Pack. And that made her very happy. "Good. Come on. Let's get out of here and you know see what the Herd is up to" She told her as she she walked past her.

"Thank you aunt Shira"

The cat froze in her tracks, her ears twitched at what she just heard. It caught her off guard. But Peaches appreciated what she did for her. She was starting to like her new aunt.

Shira turned her head around to look at her, finding her smiling at her gratefully. The cat turned away from as she progressed what she heard. "If you find a pack that doesn't look out for you, leave them. And stick with a Herd. Anytime kid" she told her, walking off with Peaches following her. But she smiled, touched that Peaches saw her as family.