Party Mishief (request)

Another request from cheetah100704

"I'm gonna beat you!" Tackle said confident, running at full speed "oh no you won't!" Diego replied passing him. The two sabers were racing eachother to Peaches's pool party. The two cats were right now tied up.

"I'm gonna make it! I'm gonna make it!" Tackle said confident as he started going faster and was passing his dad. "Sayonara boys!" All of a sudden, Shira leaps above the two and then runs for it. "Huh?!" The two boys said surprised as Shira took the lead, the two boys skidded to a stop because of how close she was when she got ahead.

"And I win!" Shira said making a victory pose and smiling big. Diego and Tackle were out of breath and staring at the silver saber surprised and wide eye.

"How...did you...get ahead of us?" Diego asked out of breath as Tackle plopped on the ground tired. Shira smirked at them, chuckling at their exhausted state. "Aw sweet! You guys made it!" The three sabers turn their heads around behind Shira and saw Peaches walking to them. "Come on! I'll take you to the pool party!" She told them and lead the way.

The whole Herd was at the pool party which was a huge water hole and Sid, Manny and Buck used the ice to make some water slides for the kids. Tackle's eyes got big at seeing the water slide and he smiled huge. "Aw yeah!" He said excited and ran straight to the slide. The cub started climbing up well actually scurrying up but the ice was slippery so he was sliding down and his paws kept struggling to climb up the slippery slide in a super cute way.

Tackle then retracted his claws and stuck them to the icy wall but that was failing too and he started to slide down. "Gotcha!" Diego said and came to the rescue and caught the cub with his head and pushed him up to the sliding platform. Tackle's eyes got big when he saw how high the slide and he smiled big. "GERANIMO!" He yelled excited and slided down and cannonball into the water.

"Haha! That's my boy!" Diego yelled proud and excited as Tackle popped back up from the water. "Hey Diego. Maybe you should try out the slide" Shira came up and suggested but Diego's ears fell and his smile dropped...he was afraid of long water slides.

He looked at her and smiled nervously "heh heh um no thanks" he said trying to hide his little fear but Shira was already expecting that and had a sneaky plan.

"Aw come on! Diego! Diego!" Shira started chanting his name to make him do it and Diego just looked away from her, hoping she call it quits...not that easy.

"Come on dad! Diego! Diego!" Diego looked down at the water and saw that Tackle had joined in. His friends Vibe and Ferry joined too and the whole Herd joined in too. Shira started walking up to Diego and he started stepping back while his name was chanted...but he didn't know where he backing up to.

Diego was finally getting annoyed and started growling and "ROAR!" The brown saber roared and it spooked everyone and they stopped chanting. He glared at Shira who surprisingly was smirking at him and didn't look scared.

"I said I don't want to do it! And I'm not scared! And why are you smiling?!" He snapped at her, snarling his ears flat. Shira motioned her eyes to behind him and Diego looked behind, his eyes widen when he saw his mistake...Shira had backed him up to the slide.

His jaw dropped, shocked he fell for it and he turn back to her glaring at her while she still had that victory smirk "I hate you" he said plainly before she pushed him into the slide.

"AAAAAAAH!" He yelled as he slid down backwards. "Have fun!" Shira called out, her voice echoing in the slide. Diego reached the water and belly flopped on it hard with a loud SPLAT!

Diego got out of the water, soaking wet fur and wincing from the soreness on his stomach "ow" he moaned painfully. "Ha ha ha!" His ears perked at Shira laughing so hard and he glared straight at her. She had climbed down from the slide to check on him.

"Shira...I'm gonna kill you!" He yelled and ran straight at her but Shira just kept laughing and ran into the water. Diego tried pouncing on her but she dodged him and he fell in the water again. She kept laughing so hard and Diego was angry at first but slowly his face soften and he bursted into laughter.

He quickly jumped on her and tackled her but Shira stood her ground and the two cats were standing on their hinds leg with their front paws trying to push each other. "Hey look! They're water dancing!" Vibe said laughing and everyone laughed at the fun. Tackle then had a sneaky idea.

He quickly swam up behind his dad and started climbing up his back, it sended a shiver on the saber's back and he turned his head around. "Tackle? What are you-!" Deigo asked surprised but Tackle kept climbing up his fur to his head and chuckling sneaky, Tackle pushed his dad's head to Shira.

The two sabers were really close and Diego accidentally kissed Shira on the lips and Shira stared at him wide and blushing. "Ooooooh!" The Herd said teasingly well mostly Manny and Sid while Ellie and the other girls scolded them for it.

Diego quickly stepped back blushing and Shira stared at him surprised. He laughed nervously at her until his ears perked at some laughing "hee hee hee" Tackle was trying to hold his laughter but it wasn't working. "Grr...Tackle" Diego growled at his cub and Tackle's ears fell "uh oh!" The cub quickly ran for it with an angry dad on his tail "I'm gonna kill you!" Diego yelled chasing him and Shira just shook her head and laughed at those boys.