Worthy For Me (Genderbend request)

A genderbend request from rotoscopingishell

"Shiro!"

The striped saber paused in his walking, his ear perked at a familar voice. Diega was looking for him as he had been avoiding her. She didn't understand why. Nor could she think of what she did to make him avoid her recently.

"Hey what's going on? You've been avoiding me for three days and I don't understand why" she told him upset, her ears low. Shiro didn't respond and just continued walking. It shocked her. He usually wasn't the quiet type. But it also began to agitate her since he was just refusing to give her any answer.

"Roar!"

Snarling, she ran up to him, and stood in front of the silver saber to block him. "Do I gotta fight you just to get an answer out of you?!" She yelled at him angrily. Her patience had run dry as she glared at him fiercely, not giving a care if she had to beat the stripes out of him to make him answer his sudden distancing from her.

Shiro, however, stared at her unfazed. He didn't want to tell her about what he started to stay away from her. However, with her started to display anger, and the chance of a fight happening, he couldn't avoid her any longer.

"Because I realize I am not worthy for you"

In just one instance, Diega's ferocious glare changed into confusion. He just stared at her with a stoic expression. "What do you mean you're not worthy for me?" She asked him very confused and a little scared. Why would he say that?

"Are you that blinded? Or are you just forgetful, hm?" He asked her bitterly, his tone catching her by surprise. "Have you forgotten what I did to you? To your Herd? To your family?" He asked her, starting to sound upset as his ears flatten.

"What are you talking about?" She asked him confused, not sure how she felt to see him like this. He turned his face away from her, her expression full of confusion mixed with hurt was something he could bare to look at. If made he feel guilty for staying away from her without giving her an explanation.

"Back when I was a pirate, I wasn't the nicest person to you. I hurt your friends. I hurt you without thinking that you did nothing to me to deserve it. Even after you saved me from drowning, and gave me water when I was held prisoner, I took off and tried to rat you to the crew. And in the end, you somehow forgive me? Why?!" He asked her, his voice getting furious and his ears flattened as he turned his head to her growling.

It startled her. "You shouldn't have forgiven me so easily. Or let me live. I don't deserve to be forgiven. I don't deserve to be apart of this family. I don't deserve to have you! I am not worthy of you Diega!" He told her upset, his voice rising as a growl came up from his throat. Diega stared at him as she listened. Her soft green eyes widen as what he was saying.

Shiro took a deep breath as he once again turn his head away from her.

"I am not worthy of you"

He told her somber, his ears low in sadness as his anger melted. Now Diega understood the sudden distancing. He felt he wasn't worthy of her love and affection. Because of the all the things he did in the past when he was on Gutt's crew.

Shiro wasn't sure what to expect from her, now that he finally let out what he was feeling these few days. His face was still away from hers. But suddenly he felt her walk up to him, and nuzzled under his chin, gently purring. The white fur on his cheeks had a pink tint of blush from this. His blue eyes blinking, unsure what to do, or what this means.

The brown saber stepped back to look at him and she wore the warmest smile on her face. His blush deepen at how beautiful she looked with that smile.

"Shiro. Sure you did all those things. And I probably shouldn't be with someone like you. But you did make it up in the end. And you even helped me and the Herd. I go back to that time that you slowed down Gutt so that we can escape. I thought I wouldn't see you again. That I would never get to thank you" she explained to him assuringly yet truthfully.

His blue eyes widen at hearing this. He couldn't believe she was saying that to him. "You willingly put yourself in danger for me, and my family. Plus, you fought by our side against the pirates. You are kind, brave, and noble. How could you say you are not worthy to have me? Even if more than just friends. Shiro. You prove your worth to me. I know you are worthy enough for me. I love you kitty" she explained to him so warmly with a loving smile.

Shiro's eyes widen more, and his blush more pinker. He couldn't believe that she actually said that he was worthy to have her. And that she had the guts to say she loved him. Before he could respond, she brought her face to his, and nuzzled his face with hers.

His heart skipped a beat at this level of love she was showing him without hesitation. His stunned expression turned into a big smile, his heart swelled that she said she loved him. "I love you too softie" he told her as he returned the nuzzle, both cats purring, glad to know he was worthy to have her.