Three Kids with a Warning! (request)(sneak peek)

Request from bestbatgirl_2010. This has my characters Tackle, Vibe, Sasha and Kiko (aka Ferry) and she requested to have the trio spotting Rudy in the surface and trying to warn the others. Also, the three encounter Rudy at some point in Dino World

"We're serious!" Tackle said firmly, glaring as Vibe and Kiko stood by his side. After seeing the albino dinosaur here in their world, it was startling and they knew they had to warn everyone about him. The last time that Tackle heard a dinosaur was up here, it wound up leading to rescue Sid.

"Oh please! That's impossible!" A musk ox said, scoffing at them. "Yeah, it's too cold up here. Don't these creatures live in jungles or something?" A beaver asked, crossing their arms. "It doesn't matter where they live, they're still dangerous. Especially this one" Kiko warned them serious.

"Kiko's right. Last time we ran into Rudy, we barely got away from him. If you think a T-rex is bad, this one is much worse trust me" she insisted to them serious. "Aw that's cute. These kids are playing pretend. Unfortunately, we can't play right now with you" a female deer said naively. Vibe rolled her eyes at them, sighing disappointingly.

"It's always the kids that are more smarter than the adults. Maybe if we had the Herd with us, then maybe they would listen to us these boneheads" she told Tackle, starting to get bothered. The cub glanced down, worriedly. Right now, part of the Herd were in Dino World to find a way to close the opening so no dinosaurs would escape. So far, one has got out. Rudy.

Unknown to them, two small figures were listening up in the trees. Buck and Sasha. Both the weasels had serious looks on their faces as they listened. "This is bad" Buck said grimly, not liking how none of the animals were showing any worry.

"I feel bad for the Fearless Protectors. They're really trying. The Herd sent them to warn everyone about Rudy. Well, lucky for them, we got the legendary dinosaur master himself" Sasha said, placing a hand on her hip as she glanced at Buck, smirking at him. He looked at her, sharing the same smirk as he took his dagger out.

"Heh. Still, I could use the help of the expert trapper and huntress herself to aid me eh?" He suggested to her as she pulled out her arrow. "Hunting a dinosaur? Now that sounds like a challenge I will gladly take" she said interested before tapping her arrow against his dagger, looking forward to this.

"Please. We aren't joking. This is for real. Rudy is here and he will not hesitate to hurt you all. The Herd. My family are down there in the Lost World, trying to stop anymore dinosaurs from coming out. They're risking their lives for you like they always do! So please, find somewhere safe away from here. Just until Rudy is dealt with!" Tackle told them firmly, and serious. Buck and Sasha looked down at him, feeling bad for the cub. He was doing so much to try and look out for his family, despite being a cub. The weasel knew how much he loved his family. If he lost him, it would really hurt Tackle.

The animals just scoffed or laughed at the kids, ignoring them. Tackle growled a annoyed at them, flattening his ears at them. But his eyes caught the reflection in the ice, and he spotted the weasels. The cub turned around, seeing them on the trees. Buck and Sasha smiled at him as the one eye weasel pointed with his thumb to follow him to talk somewhere else.

Tackle smiled at his uncle, nodding. "Vibe. Kiko. Come with me" he told them, turning around and leaving as his two friends looked at him confused. Vibe looked at Kiko qho just shrugged at her before following their best friend.

Tackle walked up to the tree, and started climbing up on it to meet the weasels. "Uncle Buck! I'm so glad to see you!" Tackle exclaimed happy to see his uncle in one piece as he pulled him into a hug. "Aw I'm glad to see you alright too Tackle" he said, rubbing the cub's furry head. Tackle spotted Sasha who smiled at the two of them. "Thanks for bringing Buck here Sasha" he told her gratefully as he walk up to her.

"Hey. You helped me out. And you're family to me. And no one messes with my family" she told him confidently as she rubbed his face, making the cub purr affectionately. Buck smiled at seeing her affectionate, mother side of her.

"Buck! Sasha! Hey!" The three heard Vibe's voice and glanced down from the tree. Kiko was on top of the pup's head, waving at the two as Vibe smiled at them, her tail wagging to sew them ok.

"Hey there little ones!" Buck yelled out as he jumped down with Sasha and Tackle following him back on the ground. "Don't worry. Buck Wilde is here to help!" He told them determinedly with his hands on his hips as the kids and Sasha looked at eachother, smiling confident and determined to stop Rudy.