Saving Shiro (genderbend request)

@DarthNihilius46 wanted another genderbend moment. Manny, Sid and Granny are also genderbend in this moment.

Shiro bursted out of the water panic as he struggled to stay afloat in the water, his eyes scanning for his crew. "Gutt! Flynt! Anyone their?!" He yelled out his ears down afraid.

"Here! Grab hold!" His ears perked at a voice and he turned around and spotted Mannie, Sidnia, Granppy and Diega on a piece of ice floating in the water. The mammoth had her trunk outstretched for the white saber to reach out.

But Shiro glared at them angrily, his ears flat. "No go away!" He yelled at them pridefully, refusing their help and he started drowning in the water but his head popped back out of the water. "I'd rather drown" he told them.

"Whatever the guy wants" Diega mocked Shiro's problem as he glared at her and she smirked at him. Shira took a deep breath as he started drowning but Mannie grabbed him with her trunk just when he sunk in the water and she pulled him up on the ice float.

She laid the tired saber on the ice as he coughed and Diega looked at hin worried and concern. He lifted his head up and turned around, his fierce blue eyes on the mammoth.

"I said I didn't need your help!" He told Mannie ungrateful and angry, his ears flat. Diego smirked at him 'Yep he's a ok' she thought in her head. "You're welcome" she told him as she rubbed her nose with her paw.

"So care to join our scurvy crew?" she asked him making fun of him. Coughing a bit, Shiro stood up and stared at four animals. "Two sloths, a mammoth and a saber?" He said making Mannie have an annoyed look while Sidnia looked at her big wooly friend worry and Diega just rolled her eyes.

"You guys are like the start of a bad joke" he mocked them with a smirk. "And we saved you? That makes you the punch line. Kitty" Diega mocked Shiro about it but then...

"Whoa!" Diega said surprised when Shiro suddenly pounced on her in such quick speef and he had her pinned under him. He glared at her ferocious while she stared at him surprised.

"Don't! Call me kitty" he warned her furious and ticked off. 'Wow he is fast' Diega thought in her head and she was actually...impress.

Then Diega grinned at him "Ok I won't" she said and grunting, she suddenly pushed him back and she was on top of him. "Kitty" she told him making fun of him and Shiro glared at him while Diega smirked.

But then Granppy "If they kiss, I'm gonna puke" he remarked and Diega's smirk fell and she looked at the old grandpa sloth "What? Wait. No" she said and quickly got off of Shiro and Shiro moved away from her...it's gonna be a long day for those two sabers.