Games

Another request from cheetah100704

The Herd were at a party and were having fun. Diego was walking with Manny and Sid, getting some fruit punch from the hyraxes. Far off, Shira was walking by with Ellie and hanging near a pool. Shira spotted Diego sitting down and talking.

The she saber kept her eyes on him, zoned out. Ellie noticed the saber's stare on Diego and quietly chuckled when a sneaky idea came up.

SPLASH! "Hey!" Diego's ears twitched at hearing Shira's angry voice and he turned his head to see and he saw Shira soaked in water and Ellie laughing.

"Seriously Ellie?" Shira asked annoyed, shaking her soaking fur and storming off. Ellie followed Shira and was now walking by her side. "Ok Shira. Girl to girl. Who do you like the best from the Herd?" Ellie asked curious and Shira stared at her surprise and a little wierded out.

What the two girls didn't know was Diego was listening as the two girls walked passed him. Ellie's question made Diego curious and he left his friends and followed the two girls.

"Why did you have to ask me that?" Shira asked annoyed. "It's nothing personsl or anything like that. I promise" Ellie told her and Shira sighed and shook her head. "Fine. It's someone who is fast and fierce. Quick on his feet. Gets angry pretty easily. But he's also a softie and he can actually be sweet" Shira listed to Ellie.

Diego was listening in, really curious. 'All this things she's saying. They sound more like me' Diego thought in his head, his eyes not leaving Shira for a minute. "Mind telling me who this someone is?" Diego's ears perked at Ellie's question and he looked at Shira, hoping she would say it.

"Mmm nope" Shira said with a smirk. Diego stared at her surprised and the two girls stopped walking. So did Diego. "Oh come on Shira" Ellie pleaded but Shira wasn't gonna spill the answer. "Nah uh" she answered, smirking.

Her head turn to look at Ellie but at the corner of her eye, she spotted Diego and her eyes widen. Diego realized he's been spotted but then Manny and Sid came out, looking for their saber friend. "Diego there you are buddy" Manny said as Diego turned away from Shira and looked at the mammoth and sloth.

"Where did you run off too?" Sid asked and Diego turned back to Shira only she walked off when Diego wasn't looking. The brown saber huffed frustrated.

The party ended and Shira was walking away back to her place to sleep. She didn't want Diego to find her and ask her about what she said.

"Shira!" She groaned when Diego's voice shout out her name. Diego looked at Shira as she didn't turn around. "I heard what you said to Ellie" he said nervous and uncomfortable, his ears down. He didn't want Shira thinking he was a stalker.

Shira slighty turned her head a bit. "And?" She asked, her voice sounded like she wanted him to keep going. "And um well I was wondering. Who do you like the best from the Herd?" Diego asked hesitantly and Shira didn't say anything. Everything was quiet exceot for the nighttime sounds.

Diego felt that he made things awkard and decided he should leave now. "Sorry. I shouldn't have ask. I should go..." he said and was about to turned around and run off.

"Diego wait!" Shira said firmly. Diego stopped before he turned around and he looked at her. Shira finally turned around so they were facing eachother. She walked up to Diego to the point where their noses were almost touching.

Diego felt shy and his ears fell back. Shira was staring at him serious, her blue eyes showing fierceness. Diego thought maybe she was mad at him.

But then Shira smirked at him and Diego saw a warmness in her eyes. "You. I like you the best" she told him confident and Diego blushed. Shira smirked at him and she pushed her lips on his and kissed him.

Diego froze and blushed pink. He didn't expect her to do that. Sometimes he felt she was more older than him. Shira broke the kiss and Diego melted, he had a dopey dreamy smile. Shira shook her head, smiling and she walked off as Diego sat there dazed out and dreamy.