Shira's Brother (request)

Request from Lilylover So she asked me to make a moment where Shira meets her pack again and I decided this could be a sneak peek for one of my upcoming books. So here is my new oc Sora, Shira's brother

Shira and Sora both stood staring at eachother suprised. Shira still couldn't believe that her own little brother was actually here standing in front of her. "My own little brother. Well isn't this nice?" She commented sarcastic and Sora shook his head smiling.

"Still sarcastic as ever. Amazing" Sora commented chuckling. His violet eyes moved to the earrings on Shira's ears and his eyes sparked with surprise and curiosity. He walked up and his paw gently lifted the earrings "That's new. Where did you get those?" He asked curiously.

"Pirates" she told him casually as her eyes were all over him. 'He still looks the same. White and gray fur like me. Black stripes all over him. Still a spiky mane, purple eyes, a scar...wait scar?' Shira thought in her head and her eyes caught something that caught her by suprise.

Sora had these claw mark scars on his right shoulder and he also had a cut on his eyebrow too. Shira ran her paw on the scar on his shoulder "That was not there before. What happened?" She asked him concerned but Soren chuckled at her and grinned.

"It's a long story" he told her and Shira smirked at him and punched his shoulder. "Ow!" He said and laughed, rubbing his shoulder. "Did you play fight again? And without me?" She asked him smirking with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah it was a fight. Not a play fight" he said the last part serious, his eyes down.

Shira's smirk fell and it got serious. She started wondering what happened to her brother while she was gone. Sora then looked at his sister and she saw his eyes shining with joy. His face softened into a smile as Sora got closer to Shira.

He nuzzled his sister, resting his head on her shoulder, his eyes closee. Shira froze in place, her eyes wide and her cheeks blushing. Her blue eyes moved to her brother. "I missed you big sister" he told her as his eyes opened again.

Shira shut her eyes and nuzzled her brother back, smiling. "Missed you too...squirt" she told him smirking at the last part and Sora laughed hard as they broke the hug. "Still the same big sister I know" he commented shaking his head and smiling.

Shira chuckled at him. She was happy to see her brother again. Sora calmed down from his laughter but then his eyes spotted something behind her, some kinda brown shape.

"Watch out Shira!" He warned her as he quickly ran past her roaring and Shira turned around alert wondering what caught Sora's attention.

"Shira!" Her ears perked at Diego's voice and she saw that it was Diego that Sora spotted. Diego was running down from behind rock with Tackle behind him. "Diego?!" She shouted surprise and quickly ran after her brother. She pounced right on top of Sora and pinned him down on the ground firmly with her paws.

"Shira!" Diego called out as he and Tackle got closer "Whoa whoa whoa! Stop! What are you two doing here?!" She asked them surprised and a bit angry. "We saw you two talking and then he charged at us" Diego explained and then Shira realized something. There was no way Diego would show up out of nowhere.

"Wait were you spying on me?" She asked him annoyed "yes!" Diego told her annoyed and then Tackle did a pounce stance in front of Sora "stay away from my mom bad guy!grr!" Tackle told him but Sora's eyes grew huge.

"Mom? Mom?!" He said surprised and looked at his sister surprised and wanting an explanation. "No way" he said surprised and Shira smiled at hin awkardly and shrugged. She got off her brother and got between both him and Diego and Tackle.

"Sora this is my mate Diego and that's my cub Tackle. Guys this Sora. My little brother" she told them.

"Brother?!" Diego and Tackle said surprised and wide eye. Tackle walked up to Sora who looked at him surprised "So I have an actual uncle?! Wait how come mom has a sibling and I don't? Mom when am I getting a sibling?" He asked his mom with a raised eyebrow.

"Come here you!" Sora said excited as he pulled Tackle into a bear or saber hug "Call me uncle Sora. I'm an uncle. I can't believe it" Sora said surprise and he looked at his sister "Shira you little sneak. How come you never told me?" He asked her annoyed as he put Tackle down.

"How was I suppose to?! I haven't seen you in years!" She told him annoyed "you're the one who ran off!" He told her annoyed.

"And how come you never told me about having a brother?" Diego asked Shira suscpious and puzzled. Shira groaned "I'll explain later. Let's just go back to the Herd" she told them and the whole saber family including Sora left.