Genderbend Christmas Surprise (request)

Request from Tannerh012. This one genderbend.

It was Christmas time and the Herd were preparing for the big party. And Diega had a surprise for her mate, Shiro. She was staring at him as he watched Sidnia struggle to decorate the tree and get stuck. He laughed amused at this, unaware his mate watching with a wondering mind. She had a special surprise for her mate that she had been hiding and since Christmas was here, it seemed the right moment.

Especially since Shiro can notice things. Lately, she was throwing up, feeling stomach aches frequently and her crave for hunting growing more intensely, which made her fericous in her hunts. That part though apparently intrigued yet enamored Shiro.

One thing for sure, she can't hide it any longer from him. There's gonna be a point when she can't hide it from him or anyone so now would be the best chance. Diega walked up to her mate. Shiro rolled unto his back, laughing hard as he held his stomach. He opened his eyes and saw Diega staring down at him. "Hello Softie" he told her teasingly, giving her nose a lick. Instead of glaring at him annoyed, she just smiled at him and chuckled. That caught Shiro by surprise.

"Hey now. What's this? You never get happy when I call you that" he pointed out, rolling onto his back as he looked at her. "What gives?" The silver cat asked her curiously. "I have a special present for you" she told him and he tilted his head puzzled. "But isn't it a bit early?" He asked her as the celebration hasn't started yet. "Yeah but this is something very special and it can't wait any longer than this. Come on" she explained to him, turning around and leaving.

Puzzled but curious, Shiro obeyed and followed his mate, away from the Herd. "So, what's this big Christmas present that made you want to drag me out here alone? Must be special" Shiro asked her, the last part mishevious as Diega rolled her eyes. "Well....I wanted to give you your present alone and not get everyone all excited yet" she explained to him as they sat down near a waterhole and a tree with glow bug decorations.

"Well we're alone now. So, what's my big gift?" He asked her curious and getting excited. "Ok. But you have to guess first" she told him as she lied down for a very particular reason. "Give me your paw" she instructed him and he stared at her quizzically. "Trust me" she told him calmly and he obeyed, lending his paw. She took it and brought it to her stomach, leaving it there. "Now guess" she told him and Shiro frowned when she did that.

It felt strange to do this yet he felt there was a particular reason to do this. He glanced at her as she just smiled relaxed but curious to see if he would figure it out. He glanced down at her stomach and then it hit him. His eyes widen as it slowly came to him, remembered as she was a bit sick lately and her stomach cravings were intense when she hunted.

"Diega...are you...pregnant?"

He asked her hesitantly, trying to hold any excitement back until he got the confirm. Diega smiled at warmly and nodded. "Yep. You my Kitty are going to be a father. We are having a cub" she explained to him, smiling big. Shiro moved his paw off her stomach as he progressed the news, smiling large and then...it was black.

"Shiro? Shiiiiro?"

Diega's voice echoed as Shiro's eyes re-opened. He found his mate staring down, a bit annoyed. "What...happened?" He asked, blinking few times. "Apparently , the news was too much for you, that you passed out. Really Shiro?" She asked him unamused.

But it didn't matter to Shiro. What matter was he going to be a dad. Without warning, he pounced on her, nuzzling her face lovingly. "Don't care! Because what matters is I'm going to be a dad! We're going to have a cub!" He told her happy. Never in his life did he think this would ever  happened

Diega giggled as his nuzzling tickled her on her neck, chin and face. She purred affectionately as he rested his forehead against hers, both of them smiling big and purring with their eyes closed. They opened their eyes again as Shiro smiled at her, and he kissed her forehead, making Diega purr in pleasure.

"Happy?" She asked him as he licked her face. "Diega. Having you and a cub coming is enough to make me happy" he told her joyfully, his blue eyes filled with love for her. Her eyes had the same look as she pulled his head closer so he can nuzzle him.

Her eyes widen though for a brief moment and she glanced down to her stomach. "Oh! I'm suddenly craving some boar, and rabbits" she said which Shiro's eyes widen. "Oh boy. Something tells me your cravings are gonna get more intense. And you know what I won't mind. Because you are so gorgeous when you're fierce and hungry" he told her, the last part very flirty.

She smiled at him seductively as she got up. "Then what are we waiting for. We got time before the party. So let's go hunt. I think the baby is hungry....and so is mommy" she told him playfully and flirtatiously as she winked at him before walking. Shiro's cheeks went red but he smiled big and excited. "And so is daddy" he mumbled, smirking as he followed after his mate.