Julian the cool cousin/babysitter (request)

Request from Tannerh012. Requests closed right now

Julian walked over to the sabers den, spotting the two cats waiting for him at the den. Tonight, he would be babysitting Tackle tonight while the couple went out for a date together.

"Hey hey! What's up my tiger brother and tiger sister?" Julian asked cheerfully as he held his trunk out for a fistbump as Diego approached him, smiling. "Hey there J man. Good to see ya" he said, gladly returning the fistbump to him. "So Julian. You sure you can keep an eye on our kid?" Shira asked him.

"Psssh. I got this. Besides, me and Tackle are basically bros. Two brothers. Or is it cousins?" He said, the last part he got confused as he scratched his head. Shira shook her head, chuckling at how goofy he can be. "Hey Tackle come here!" Shira called out to her cub.

Tackle came out, running to his mom as he nuzzled her front leg. "Hi baby" Shira said, licking her cub's head. "Your cousin Julian is gonna watch over you ok. You be good now alright bud?" Diego said, kneeling to his son's eye level. "Yep" Tackle said as his dad ruffled the cub's head, making him chuckle.

"Alright J man. Me and Shira will be out on our date. Keep an eye on Tackle til we get back" Diego explained him. "No problem" Julian said enthusiastically as he picked up the cub and placed him on his head. "Come on little T! Let's go have some fun!" Julian told the cub excitedly, hopping as the movement made the cub laugh. The sabers walked off and as they were a good distance away, Shira turned to her mate. "Diego do you think Julian is capable of watching a kid?" She asked him unsure about the young mammoth. Diego thought about it for awhile before turning to his mate to answer. "Well....I don't know actually. He's an enthusiastic guy. We'll see" he told her unsure too as Shira looked at him umaused.

Back at the den....

"Wheee! Faster Julian! Faster!" Tackle yelled excited as the mammoth ran in circles in the cave with the cub riding on top of him. Both of them were laughing as they had fun with this. But Julian started to tire out, and slowed down as his energy burned out. Tackle got confused when they suddenly stopped.

"Hey Julian why you stopped?" He asked him puzzled as the mammoth lied down, catching the cub by surprise. "Oh wait a minute little T. I need a break" Julian told him tired. "What? How are you tired?" The cub said, getting annoyed. He slid down the mammoth's trunk and turned around to look at him. The mammoth rolled onto his back, exhausted. But the cub had little to no patience right now.

"No no no Julian. We're gonna play! Right now!" He told him annoyed as he crouched down and jumped onto his stomach. "Just give me a minute Tackle please" he said to him but the cub was too eager to play.

"No! Play now! Now!" Tackle said determined and started jumping up and down on Julian's stomach. The mammoth grunted, not expecting the cub to bounce so hard. Tackle was not kidding when it came to playtime.

"Oof! Tackle! Oof! Take it easy little T! Oof!" Julian told him as he grunted. "Don't little T me!" Tackel said, still upset as he kept bouncing, making a double flip in the process. "Tackle come on! I'm gonna-BURP!" Julian interrupted himself and let out a loud burp that sent the cub flying.

Julian blinked surprised by that. "Oh wow. What did I eat?" He asked himself surprised, sniffing the air. Tackle stood up, unfazed by the burp and still annoyed. He glared at his mammoth cousin, crossing his paws. Julian noticed the small glare and kinda got the feeling that Tacke is definitely gonna take after his parents.

"I'm tell mom and dad on you" the cub said firmly and that made the mammoth gulp, a bit fearful. Yep. Tackle definitely takes after his parents.