Love for the Moms(mothers day)

Tackle, Vibe, Ferry, Jake, Talia and Daphne are my ocs. Happy mothers day!❤❤❤

Shira, Ellie and Talia were running and they were in a hurry. Daphne was on Talia's back and Granny on Ellie's.

"Hey! Slow down! This ride too bumpy!" Granny complained. "You're the one who said our kids need help!" Shira reminded her serious and urgent. "Yeah! So there's no slowing down Gran!" Ellie told the old sloth serious. Granny had told the girls earlier that their kids were in trouble and their mom instincts kicked in.

Being the fastest, Shira ran ahead of them and she got around a corner and "Oof!" Shira said as she crashed into someone.

She shook her head and her eyes widen when she saw she crashed into Diego. "Diego?" She said puzzled as she got off of him. She also spotted Manny, Sid and Jake standing there. The other girls caught up with Shira and they got puzzled too.

"You girls are right on time" Diego told them smiling and Shira stared at him confused with a raised eyebrow. "Right on time? Diego where are the kids?" She asked him worried.

"Yeah we heard the kids are in trouble" Ellie told them "Granny told us" she mentioned as Granny climbed down from the mammoth. Sid walked to his grandma and put his arm around her "Mission accomplished Granny" Sid complimented her.

"I still don't get why you couldn't do it yourself Sydney!" She told hin cranky and she wacked him a lot with her stick. Sid quickly ran and hid behind Manny "If it was me they would know that the kids were planning something" Sid complained.

"Planning something? What's going on?" Talia asked suscpious as Shira looked at Diego "Ok what are the kids up to? Is this suppose to be a prank?" She asked him as Diego smirked at her.

"It's something better" Tackle's voice came up from behind the boys and the girls looked to see the voice coming from behind the bushes.

Peaches swung from a tree and blee out flower confetti with her trunk. Tackle,Vibe and Ferry jumped out of the bushes.

"HAPPT MOTHER'S DAY MOM" they all said excited and the guys laughed and girls bursted out laughing.

"Oh now I get it. I can't believe its mothers day" Ellie said surprise as the moms approached their kids.

Peaches held out a green vine headband with an orange flower. "Aw Peaches" Ellie said touched as Peaches put it on her mom. "You look beautiful mom" Peaches complimented her mom. "Aw thank you" Ellie said smiling as she hugged her daughter.

Ferry gave his mom a vine bracelet with crystals. Daphne smiled at her son and hugged him "Thank you my sweetie" she told him, kissing his furry head.

Vibe walked up to Talia, holding a piece of wood in her jaws that had purple flower petals saying 'best wolf mom a pup can ask for'. Vibe put it down and Talia looked at Vibe wide eye, surprised and touched as Vibe looked at her smiling big and excited, waiting to hear her response.

Talia smiled at her and gave her a lick on her forehead "Thanks V" she told her and Vibe smiled happy and she hugged Talia.

Shira walked up to Tackle. The cub's tail was wagging all excited, he really couldn't wait to show Shira his present. Shira smirked at her cub and rubbed his furry head "Why do I have a feeling that you were the mastermind?" She asked him playfully as Tackle took out the gift from behind him and Shira gasped in surprise.

It was an snow shaped heart with a big paw print and a little paw print. "Tackle. Is this what I think it is?" Shira asked speechless and surprised as she ran her paw on it. "Yeah. It the pawprints you and I did together when we went out walking. Like it?" He asked her excited and Shira looked at him and smiled big and warm.

"I love it just as much as I love you Tackle" she told him warmly as she nuzzled her cub lovingly and she lifted her cub up in the air and he landed on her back as she started running around, both of them laughing as the others moms played with their kids.