Our Family

So some people ask me to do a moment with Diego and Shira's cub involve so here it is their cub is a boy and his names Danny (the video is my inspiration)
"Third Person's POV"

A deer was out in the middle of sunmer,eating some grass but it had no clue it was being hunted by a saber...make it two sabers.Diego crept a little closer in the tall grass growling a bit " Ok stay close to me alright?" A smaller saber,a cub,appeared in the grass and was low on the ground his name was Danny"Ok" Diego then leaped out of the grass chasing their lunch,his cub found it unexpected but smiled excited and ran after his father,the cub was pretty fast for his age however he couldn't control his speed too well cause once his dad made a sharp turn,Danny wound up losing control of his speed and was far behind...good thing the whole family are hunting together.
"Shira's POV"

I jumped of the rock I was on and went to the grass to find my cub he smiled big when he saw me " Hi mommy" He had my fur but his stripes were the same color as Diego but his most beautiful feature was his eyes,the left eye was green like Diego and the right one was blue like mine.I grabbed him by the scruff,laying on the ground and fixing the messed up fur on his head " Mommy I got left behind in the hunt""Don't worry beside I got a feeling your dad's gonna miss our meal" I told him winking which made Danny laugh before the two of us went after my mate.
"Diego's POV"

I climbed up a rock wall with the skills that Shira taught me and I was on top the deer on the lower ground so I had a pretty good chance to pounce on it,using all my speed I jumped with a fierce roar at the deer"ROOOOAAR...Aah!" something stopped me in mid pounce and the deer got away,I saw my legs got stuck on a branch and tried to get them loose " Mom said you were gonna lose our lunch" I looked up seeing Danny on a tree,walking on a branch with a smirk.I then felt pressure on the branch I was stuck and spotted Shira,her front paws on it " How about I take the lead in the hunt hmm?"she told me teasingly"Yep" I groaned when my own cub laughed at me,I let him come with us on the hunt to spend time with us.
"Third Person's POV"

Shira then walked over to face her mate " Since I don't mess up in hunts" she placed her claw on one of Diego's saber tooths (like in the Continental Drift) and moved it a bit before walking away " Hope your able to run faster from me" Diego finally manage to free himself from the branch before chasing Shira,Danny seeing both his parents on the run followed them "Here they go again" He muttered,the two sabers chased eachother making sharp turns,Shira thought she got ahead of her mate but he came out of nowhere and pounced on her, the two rolling on the ground until finally Diego was on top of her.Shira glared at him"Now you really have to hunt""I thought you said you were gonna lead the hunt" Diego smirked at his mate inching closer to her face " Yeah until you chased me" she told me smirking back"Ahem" the two turn their attention to their cub who manage to catch up.Danny was smiling smugly knowing well enough of his parents' relationship thanks to his uncle Sid"Mom.Dad.Food,remember?" He approached them smirking at them,the two sabers looked at eachother as they stood up but smiled " I guess if we're gonna get our meal,how about doing it all together?" Shira told her son with a smirk alongside her mate " Yeah!" Danny instantly ran off excited as his parents followed him since he stays close to them " After lunch,we'll have Manny over him""Right so you and I?" Shira stared at Diego as he smirked at her.So that you and I can have some of our own 'playtime'""I like the sound of that"Shira nuzzle Diego with affection as the two continue their hunt with their son...together as a family.