Tackle's first word (request)

Wow this book is just buzzing with requests. So this request is from @Thekingofstorys

"Aww. He so cute" Peaches cooed. Peaches, Brooke and Ellie were with Shira who was lying down with her cub Tackle who was suckling milk from her. "Yeah he is" Shira commented licking her cub's forehead. Shira was suppose to be hunting with Diego but Tackle kept following them and no matter what they did, whether telling him to stay or picking him up and moving to another spot, that cub won't stay still.

Shira luckily had a plan. "Hey Shira has Tackle said any words yet?" Ellie asked curiously and Shira shook her head no "Nope. The only sounds he makes are cute little squeaks and growls" she told them and her ears twitched at a very cute little snoring sound. The girls all looked down and saw the cub asleep.

"It worked. Now to get out of here before he wakes up" Shira whispered as she slowly stood up but Ellie had a much easier idea. "Hold on girl" she whispered and slowly lifted the cub on her trunk and Tackle was all curled up inside like he was sleeping in a little bed.

The girls quietly awww on the cub while Shira rolled her eyes and quietly snuck away to join Diego on the hunt. Ellie gently placed the cub on a flat rock so he could rest. "A rock for a bed? Come on mom that's not comfy. Let's put some leaves" Peaches suggested as she walked to a tree to get leaves but Brooke frowned "Leaves? No flowers are more softer and smell nice" she suggested "No a flat rock will be ok for him" Ellie argued back and the girls started arguing about it.

But their argument was loud and Tackle woke up. The cub stood up sleepily but when he realized his mom wasn't next to him, the cub was full awake and alert. Tackle jumped off the rock and frantically scanned for Shira. His ears perked up when he spotted paw tracks and he strayed away from the girls and ran off to where the tracks were.

Diego and Shira were stalking a musk ox, the two cats were in the long grass on opposite sides and slowly creeping closer to it, the plan was to pounce on their prey from both sides so they can bring it down. The musk ox sensed their presence and stopped eating grass and looked up, alert. The two sabers froze in their spots and stayed silent, waiting for the ox to relax again so they can pounce it.

"Grrowl!" A cub growl suddenly came up. Diego and Shira's eyes widen and they looked up slightly from the grass. Tackle had found them and was calling for them...bad idea. The ox spotted the cub and snorted aggressively at him, Tackle didn't understand the danger he was in yet...until the ox charged at him!

"Tackle!" Shira and Diego yelled out, their parent instincts kicking in. "Tackle! Run!" Shira yelled out and the cub quickly scurried in panic, the ox chasing after him with the two sabers chasing both of them.

"Fast Tackle! Fast as you can!" Shira yelled out and the words made the cub quicken his speed and there was like a sudden speed boost. Even the ox looked surprised at how fast the cub got away. Diego got close enough to pounce on the ox's back legs and make it fall while Shira manage to catch up to her cub and Diego caught up with them and the saber family escaped the ox.

Diego and Shira were panting heavily, they were not expecting there cub to find them. Tackle looked chilled and excited and stared at his parents curiously "I thought...you left Tackle...with the girls" Diego said panting.

"I did. I don't...how he found us...so fast" Shira panted but Tackle felt something. There was a word he kept hearing when the ox chased and it was lodged inside him and he just had to blurt it out.

"Fast!"

Diego and Shira both froze and forgot about being out if breath. Their eyes widen and looked at eachother...that wasn't their voice. It was a more kid voice. They gasped quietly and slowly turned to Tackle who stared at them confused.

"Fast?"

He said it again. Tackle just said his first word. "No way" Diego said in total shock. "Oh my gosh" Shira said  stunnes "Tackle spoke. Tackle! You just said your first word!" She said excited and smiling big and Tackle didn't understand anything yet but he was excited and wagging his tail happy.

Diego laughed happy about this big moment. "Fast! Fast!" Tackle said more excited as he dad knelt down and Tackle pawed his nose "So you like fast huh? I saw you going pretty quick with that ox back there" Diego commented impressed "Fast! Fast!" Tackle kept saying that word happy "Oh ho wait until the others hear this" Diego commented as Tackle kept repeating 'fast' all excited.