Snow

The sun was shining and so was the snow. Winter had arrived and the sun made the snow sparkling. The sabers were asleep in their den, Diego and Shira were sleeping on opposite sides, their heads resting next to eachother as they laid on their sides, purring soothingly in their nice long cat naps.

But not for long. Their cub Tackle was sleeping on his dad's shoulder, purring and snoring. A cold breeze blew inside the den and it ran through the cub, Tackle shivered from feeling the cold chill in his fur and it woke him up. His eyes opened halfway tired and he rubbed his nose with his paw like he just sneezed.

When Tackle spotted the snow outside, his ears perked up and his eyes popped open wide awake. "Whoaaa" he said in awe at the sparkling snoe, Tackle has seen snow before but not that much in his life.

He climbed up his dad's shoulder and hopped off him and on the ground. He was curious and catiously walked until he was at the entrance of the den to outside. He tilted his head to the right staring at it like it was something new in his life. Then, a drop of water fell on his nose and the cub shook his face, blinking. He looked up and saw small icicles forming at the top of the den, melting from the morning sun.

He looked back at the snowy ground. "Hmmm..." Tackle crouched down staring at the snow, he slowly lifted one paw and slowly set it on the snow. His paw almost pull back from how cold it was but it settled back down, his paw pad pushed deeper in the snow. His eyes widen even more when he lifted his up, there was a paw print in the snow and he looked at his paw, the pad covered in snow.

"Wow" he said smiling big and his tail wagging in excitement. "Mom! Dad! Come here!" He called to his parents really loud, his voice echoed in the den. The sabers shifted in their sleep, their ears twitched annoyed from the noise but they didn't wake up.

Tackle ran to his dad and jumped on his head "dad! Dad dad dad dad!" He started nudging his dad's head and pulling at his ear "DAAAAD!" He yelled in the saber's ear and Diego groaned in frustration, trying to sleep a little longer. Tackle repeated this with his mom "mom mom mom! MOOOOM! MOM! DAD! MOM! DAD!"

Tackle climbed on his dad's shoulder and started bouncing from his mom and dad non stop calling them. Diego and Shira both groaned in annoyance and both Tackle and Diego and Shira's voices echoed through the den and was so loud it can be heard outside.

Everything all of a sudden went quiet. Diego and Shira's faces relaxed thinking Tackle gave up...wrong. Tackle got off his mom and walked to the entrance of the den, his ears flat in annoyance. He was thinking how he could wake them up "hmmm..." he thought in his head and his eyes moved to the paw print he made in the snow, his ears perked at an idea and a sneaky smile came up on his face.

Diego and Shira were still sleeping, having no idea what their sneaky cub was up to. "AAH!" "AAH!" The two sabers suddenly felt something cold hit their backs and they springed on their feet, wide awake and looking both ways on what just woke them up.

"Hahaha!" The two sabers turn to Tackle who laughed at them, he was holding a snowball in his paw, Tackle decided to throw snowballs to wake them up. "You should've seen your faces right now" Tackle teased them chuckling but it died down when he notice something...he's got two cranky sabers. "Tackle" Diego growled angrily as Shira growled too, the snowball fell out of Tackle's paw and on the ground and Tackle's face fell with his ears "uh oh"...

There's gonna be a sequel for this