Genderbend

I don't think anyone had done a genderbend so I'm doing one. So Diego is Diega and Shira is Shiro

"Diega! Diiiieeeeega!" Shiro called out, huffing in annoyance. He was trying to find the brown saber in the forest, the two were hunting together until the silver saber recklessly pounced without warning and started a stampede which almost got them killed, Shiro started recalling what happen.

Flashback

"Shiro you idiot! You almost got us kill!" Diega was furious at the former saber pirate 'Idiot! Pounces without warning and gets us caught in a stampede' she said in her head "That stampede was not my fault! Listen Diega stampedes happen especially in a hunt so you can't blame me" he told her feeling upset she was blaming him for this as he turned around to walk away "Even after you joined the Herd, you still like to think you're own saber" Diega told him as she turn away but her words offended Shiro and he roared angry turning back to face her "Hey! I don't think that!" "You do when you do things your way!" She turn back to him snarling "Oh and you don't!" She snarled at him and swatted him in the face angry "Just admit you were wrong on this one! I don't wanna hurt you!" She told him starting to regret what that she just swatted him but Shiro was blinded by rage to listen"You just did!" he snarled.

The brown saber lept back quickly as he swiped his claws at her, she stepped back and waited to see what he would do next, she was on defense ready for anything. Shiro glared at her and her face soften feeling a bit hurt from what he tried to do, she walked away and Shiro stormed off.

Flashback

The silver saber stopped in his tracks with his ears down. Now that he thought about it, it really was his fault 'I didn't mean to get us into trouble. It was an accident' he said in his head and he had a flashback of when he swiped his claws at her and the hurt look on her face. His heart ached in guilt 'I tried to hurt her. She wanted me to realize my error and I wouldn't listen. Wait what if I did hurt her? And she was trying to hide it from me' he thought in his head, the thought scared him that he harmed Diega.

He quickly ran and called her name out, his voice echoed through the woods. "Diega! Diega where are you?!" He yelled out worried and scared, he searched for an hour his voice was getting sore and his breathing got hard as he stopped to catch a breath "Di...Di...Diega" he breathed out exhausted.

"Shiro!" His ears perked and his face turn to the left where a familiar voice came, he stayed quiet listening hoping it was who he thought it was "Shiro!" It was Diega! He quickly ran to her voice, his paws were already hurting and sore but all he was focused was getting to Diega and saying sorry. "Diega!" He called out again so he can know where to find her "Shiro!"

They kept calling eachother's names until "ah!" "Oof!" Shiro ran so fast he couldn't see who he bumped into, the two rolled down until they stopped. Shiro groaned as he stood up and shook his head but he was surprised to see who he bump into "Diega?" He said finding the brown she saber underneath and Diega was surprise too "Shiro?" She reponded to his calls because he sounded urgent so she thought it was something serious.

The two remained quiet staring at eachother until Diega broke the silence "Shiro what are yo-" "I'm sorry!" He said it so loud and quick, Diega was surprised and he didn't stop talking yet "I'm sorry about before! I'm sorry about the stampede and me getting mad at you and swiping at you! It was my fault! I should've just admit it! And..." he aplogized so fast his breathing was getting hard.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Shiro! Stop! Slow down or you might pass out!" She told him worried what might happen and the silver saber stopped, breathing hard. She blushed when he rested his head on her shoulder, she was still underneath and the two stay quiet for a few minutes as Shiro tried to get his breathing back to normal. "Diega..." her ears perked at his voice, his head still on her shoulder but he made eye contact.

"I'm sorry" he said as he lifted his head and his eyes spotted a scratch on her shoulder "Did I do that?" He asked as she followed his eyes to where they staring. She didn't answer him and just stared at him but Shiro knew the answer his face showed guilt and regret.

"Relax Shiro it's just a small scratch" she told him but he didn't buy it, he licked her shoulder and his ears perked when she hissed in pain "Just a small scratch huh?" He asked as he continued licking the scratch slowly to soothe the pain, Diega was really surprised to see how gently Shiro was and.

"Shiro. It doesn't hurt anymore, I'm fine" she told him as her paw pushed him away slowly but when the two made eye contact, time slowed down for the two sabers. Her paw slowly slid of his chest and Shiro inched closer, her green eyes seemed to shine with the sun and he started nuzzling her sweetly rubbing his head with hers. Diega shut her eyes enjoying this sweet moment as she nuzzled back purring.

Shiro slowly stepped away from her so she could stand up, Diega's eyes looked away blushing but she couldn't stop smiling "Diega" her eyes made contact with his when his voice perked up "I'm..." he started mumbling as he looked down his ears down guilty "What's that Shiro? I didn't get that?" She asked him teasing and smirking "I said I'm..." he mumbled again but a little louder.

His eyes widen when she got closer up to his face their noses almost touching "What was that....kitty?" She said the silver saber glaring at her for the nickname but he sighed frustrated "I'm...sorry. For the stampede and everything else" he admitted his eyes looking away annoyed that he had to admit he was wrong. Diega licked his cheek and his eyes widen and cheeks blushing from this as he watched her walk away.

She paused in her walking and looked back at him "I'm sorry too Shiro. For swatting you, now come on lets go find dinner" she told him before continuing and Shiro smiled his heart melting for her as he followed her.