Having Hope

You know in the scene of Collison Course everyone is asleep(here's the pic to show u)well I know Shira was a little nervous about the asteroid in the beginning so I'm this moment Diego tries to cheer her up before they sleep.I apologize if the pic isn't good.
"Shira's POV"

"So Peaches got pretty mad at you too huh?""Yep" I was talking with Ellie she was telling me about Peaches finding out what she and Manny were up to,"I don't know what to do Shira I mean all Manny and I want is for Peaches to stay with us""Yeah well maybe you shouldn't I mean maybe she and Julian can visit you and Manny" that seemed to help her before we both said goodnight I,went to my hole lying down but my eyes were than attracted to that asteroid.I sighed a bit feeling worry all over me,I know Diego said that crazy Dino rider Buck here can save us but that weasel fought a dinosaur not an asteroid.What if we can't stop it?What if we fail?"Shira?"
"Third Person's POV"

Shira got out of her thoughts and saw her mate coming towards her way,Diego notice Shira's expression and wanted to know what was bothering her."Is everything ok?""I'm fine just nervous""From what?" The she saber motion her head up and Diego quickly realized when he looked at the asteroid,placing his front paws on the edge he smiled at his mate with confidence in his eyes"Hey don't worry.Buck's helped us before I mean sure this is your first time meeting the crazy weasel but trust me he might be able to help""But what if he can't Diego this isn't like fighting someone after our throats no!This is something that can end everything if we fail,I haven't even decided if I want kids or not!"
"Diego's POV"

She sat back down refusing to look at me one bit,I thought deep about how I can convince her.My ears perked up at an idea and I just know this could work,I got inside our hole next to Shira and muzzled her cheek in order to get her attention " Um what are you doing?""That was to get your attention " she looked at me unamused"Look I know your scared.All of us are but look we've delt with all sorts of crazy things""Like?" She cocked an eyebrow at me almost asking for a challenge " Well we've delt with my old pack,a flood along with two huge vicious sea creatures,dinosaurs and pirates.And look we manage to survive that and stop them before any really bad could happen so I think if we can handle all that we can handle an asteroid" I saw Shira smiled at me laughing a bit,I was glad she didn't look worried anymore.She went towards me and nuzzled under my neck"It's hope your right but I think that's good enough for me tough guy" she kissed my cheek before resting her head and body down I did the same and made we were close to eachother before sleeping.