68) "Minimagines #2"

Start from the beginning

The dogs wouldn't stop 'crying' and you lost your sleep. You watched Justin sleep soundly on your chest, occasionally his chest brushing against yours as he breathed in and out. You put your hands in his hair, and softly massaged his scalp while you tried sleeping. The noise was getting intolerable and you scoffed loudly. 

"Baaaaaaabe!" He whined and sat up quickly, making him feel dizzy for a second. 

"I'm so sorry Justin, I didn't mean to wake you up." You said, and sighed as he stared at you, with messed hair and heavy eyes.

"Its okay, but why aren't you sleeping already?" He asked, yawning.

"The dogs won't stop crying. It's disturbing. I tried ignoring it, but damn it, it took away my sleep." You said, and rubbed your eyes.

"Then let me go check on it..." He said sleepily, and got up from the bed.

"No.. Justin it's fine... It's," You started, and looked at the clock- "1:07 AM" you said, and he shook his head. 

"It's alright, as long as my baby gets some sleep.. I'll do anything." He said, and you giggled. 

"Be right back, babe." He said, and went out the door.

A second later he came back running, and said "I forgot to get a kiss. Quick!" He blabbered, and you kissed his lips before he left to check on the annoying dogs. 

A few minutes later, he came back and laid down next to you, without a word.

"Justin? Hey!" You said, and shook him. "What did you do?" You asked, and he looked at the ceiling, as a smile grew on his lips. It wasn't just a smile. His cheeks flushed red, and he blinked at the ceiling. 

"I couldn't do anything about it babe." He said and looked at you.

"About what? Why were the dogs crying?" You asked, confused about pretty much everything.

"Y/n baby, they weren't crying. They were um.. enjoying the night." He said, and flushed red again.

"Enjoy the what? Oh my god, I don't get a bit of what you're saying." You said, and giggled.

"Y/n, they were making love..." He said, and you felt your cheeks flush as they burned. 

"Okay.." You said, and giggled, not wanting to say anything more.

Both of you were blushing uncontrollably, and could feel the heat on your cheeks. You smiled goofily, as you crept into his arms sneakily, and snuggled up to his warm body. He gladly pushed you against him, and held you tight by your waist. You giggled onto his chest, making him chuckle along with you pointlessly.

Hmm. Now you guys, are crazily in love with each other. 

3• Undescribable Feelings

"Oh my god!" You said, as you laughed uncontrollably watching the TV screen. You felt Justin laugh along with you, and smiled up at him. You were laying your head on his lap, as you both watched some romantic comedy.

You couldn't stop laughing, and continued as Justin looked down at you with a beautiful smile, and confused eyes. He stroked your forehead as you continued laughing even though your ribs were tickling from all the laughter. You realized that he hasn't looked away yet, and looked at him straight in his cloudy hazel eyes. 

"What?" You asked him, with a growing smile on your face as you looked into his eyes.

"I just- god. I can't- I mean.. I don't know how to say- But I'm- Y/n, you-" He blabbered, and you kept silent, knowing he's confused about something.

"Calm down, and tell me Justin." You said, and cupped his face in your hands.

"Jesus Christ, Y/n. What are you doing to me?" He asked you, looking away but then looking back at your eyes.

"What am I doing?" You asked, feeling little butterflies flying in fear. You sat up, and he pulled you onto his lap as your back rested against the arm of the couch. 

"You're making me go crazy in love. You just don't know how crazy I am about you right now." He said, and chuckled as you sighed in relief. 

"I don't even know if it's possible to be in love with someone as deep as this.." He continued, and you blushed, feeling your heart flutter out of control.

'Is he really saying this to me?' You thought, and smiled of all those days you spent in your room, thinking what it would be like to kiss his lips. What it would be like to hold his hands. What it would be like to sleep next to him... and what not?

"You have no idea of much I love you and how much you mean to me. I've been going mad not knowing how to show you how much I really love you. I've never loved anyone like this ever before Y/n baby. I can't explain this feeling.." He said, and looked straight into your eyes. You felt yourself getting lost, and you heard him say more amazing and sweet words that made you feel loved.

"I love you. So much. So much I can't explain. You are seriously my life. I can't live without you baby. I can't even imagine it happening. I feel like my heart would stop if I think of that. I'd rather die, than not to have you by my side. My heart beats only for you, believe it or not." He said, and you felt tears escape your eyes, as he talked. That was all you wanted. Him to love you. And it's happening. He's just as crazily in love with you, as you are in with him.

You watched his eyes widen, and before he could ask you why you were crying, you crashed your lips to his, holding him against your chest. You felt those butterflies come alive again, your knees wobble like jelly, your head feeling dizzy, and your heart skipping beats. Every cell in your body screamed his name, all out of love. You felt him smile, and pull you closer as he deepened the kiss. He pulled away when both of you started panting, and smirked in joy. 

"I love you so much, I can't tell you how much." You said, wiping your eyes.

"I love you too baby. You're the beat that keeps my heart going." He said, as he pulled you in for another kiss.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- Hey Guys! I'm so sorry if it wasn't up to the mark! It's been hanging as a draft for a long time and I wanted to post it without delay. I promise that I'll make it up with other bombastic imagines that'll sweep you off of your feet! Thank you so much 375K+ reads and 5100K+ votes! I can't believe it! Our family is growing everyday! If you liked the imagine, don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT your opinions and SHARE it with your amazing friends! I love you guys to death. xoxo.

    Twitter: @MrsAnyaBieber (I follow back!)

   Newest Stories:

  • Dr. Bieber (JBFF) (NEW and SUPER HOT!)

  • Justin Bieber Dirty One Shots 

  • Bitten (JBFF- Vampire Love Story)