62) "Without You"

Start from the beginning

His eyes snapped up to meet yours, and when it did, it made you want to scream and cry. The way those brown orbs were deeply submerged in pool of tears, chilled your heart. What did he ever do to deserve this? What did I ever do to deserve this? What did the baby you both made, ever do to grow up without a father? A father whom he/she will be proud of? Why? Why? Why? Why is god playing games with your lives like this? Why is this all happening? His eyes continuously blinked, not wanting those threatening tears to fall out. Both of your eyes were caught in a gaze, completely shutting every single person, and their voices and all that away from the both of you. He was mentally begging you to take back the divorce, and his eyes told it all. Tears streamed down your face, your hands wiping them every once in a while.

Just then the judge, snapped out both of you by saying something- "Ms.Y/n, Do you agree to give Mr.Bieber, the father of your growing child, rights to visit the child with the supervision of a court official?" He said, crumbling Justin's heart. 'Visiting rights'? You thought to yourself, as tears blurred your vision. He's the one who created it. His love for you was why the baby was made. And now he only gets to 'visit' the child? Inside, you were just as much hurt as your husband was. You nodded and said "I do.". The last time you said "I do" was when you both were getting married. Little did you know the next time you'll say it'll be your divorce. You chuckled sadly, drawing the attention of Justin, again. 

"Mr.Bieber, would you like to say something to Ms.Y/n regarding the divorce?" The judge asked, and Justin nodded without an answer. He stood up, and said "I w-want to talk to my wif- I mean, my, I'm sorry I mean Ms.Y/n for 5 minutes. Just 5 minutes, in private. You can use a clock to tick the time." Your eyes blurred with tears again, when you knew that he said 'My wife' and 'My Y/n' while talking. "Ms.Y/n, do you accept Mr.Bieber's request?" The judge asked you. You nodded 'Yes' and said "Yes." Immediately, both of you were escorted into this room, where only you and Justin would talk for nothing but 5 minutes. 

"Hey bab-..Y/n" Justin choked standing a few feet from you. He would never stand this far from you. He would always keep you close to him, and that's what you loved too. But that's all gone now. "H-Hi" you said, as you held in the tears and sobs. "I uh.. I wanted to talk to you for a long time but you wont-won't pick up my calls.. or let-let me inside your house.." He said, sadly. "I-I'm sorry about that, tell me-me what you wanted to talk." You said, already knowing what he wants to talk about. He walked closer to you, as he held your hands in his, in front of you. His eyes started watering even before he spoke, but you understood the unspoken words of his mind, and heart all too well. 

"I'm, I'm so sorry Y/n all that I did! I know it's too-too much to take but please, please don't do this. Our love cannot just break like this.. I know I made alot of mistakes, but Y/n, please don't hate me for that. I'm sorry, with all my heart. I didn't know what I was doing.. I was stupid, and I still am. I cannot watch you leave right in front of me. You already took away all my happiness when you left that wretched place of mine. Once you were gone, that house was no more my home. You are my home." He sniffed his nose, tears involuntarily streaming down his face.

"Justin, I'm sorry. You've said this too many times, and I believed you. But this is-this is where it has ended Justin. I don't even know if I'm ever going to survive this pain. How am I supposed to believe you.. and.. and all th-that you say?" You said, holding onto his hands tighter, and crying.

"I'm so sorry I ruined this relationship. I just.. I just- broke us. I broke your trust in me. I wasn't even guilty when you left. I wasn't sorry either. Ego built in me. But it all started fading away, and I realised how blind I was to do that to the only person who truly loves and cares for me. I'm such a horrible husband, and a very very ir-irresponsible father."  He said to you, sobbing quietly. You've never seen him in such pain, and it hurt alot when you knew that you are the cause of that kind of pain. You wanted to comfort him, but you couldn't.