53) "Yours Only" (For Mia)

Start from the beginning

I couldn't help but be sad, looking at my phone which showed '17 Missed Calls' and '23 Messages' all from 'Future Hubby'. I frowned at the name I had typed long back to save his number. I was staring at the clock, it was about 8:45 PM and it had been pouring down outside for a long time. All very perfect- Sad, Rain, Alone. 

Just when I was about to get to the refridgerator, I heard someone banging my window. When I went to see who it was, my heart stopped beating, my blood froze in the veins, at the sight of the face in front of me. Justin. 

"Shit." I cursed under my breath, as his face was glued to the glass on the window, his eyes closed, his lips frowning, and his face sorry, and he was soaking in the rain. "Please, let me in.." He mouthed. "No.." I whispered, trying not to cry. "Please, just once." He said. "No..." I remained stubborn. He watched me closely, and turned away. My heart skipped a beat at the thought of him leaving me. I know its wrong, but I still love him no less than I used to. He grabbed a shovel that was used for gardening, and threw it harshly at my window. 

I was shocked at this aggressive behaviour of his, and also taken aback at how desperate he was. He managed to break the window, and he jumped inside the house. "Get out!" I yelled at him. "Not without you! Just let me explain!" He yelled back at me. I immediately shut up when I heard his tone. 
"Whatever.." I whispered. "Give me a minute, and I'll leave." He said, walking closer to me. "Only a minute.." I said, backing away from him. He immediately grabbed my arms, and looked into my eyes.

I exhaled, and nodded. I know its wrong. But I'd like to spend atleast a minute with him, because I love him too much. "Look Mia, those photos you saw. They're real. I'm not saying they're all lies. They are very true, but the 'Love' thing isn't. I love you! and only you! I and Hailey have been friends since we were 13 and we just wanted to meet. We did nothing else, and I swear we're nothing but just friends!" He said. "You're lying Justin, you were holding her differently.. she was straddling you!" I said, my voice breaking with every word.

"Well, that is where I was stupid. I'm very stupid. Its wrong, and I'm a jerk I know, but I didn't hold her like that with the intentions you think I have Mia. I'm sorry, I love you so much, I'm blind thinking every girl is you. I'm so sorry.. I'm really sorry I'm a jerk! I don't deserve you but I love you. I promise I'll never touch another girl, and I will hold you like I'm supposed to. I'll always be yours and only yours, please baby, I'm sorry!" He said, his voice breaking, a single tear rolling down his cheek. 

I had the urge to wipe it off, and hug him, and tell him It was fine, but I had to control myself. I can't be this desperate for him. He continued "Mia, I'm telling you from the bottom of my heart that you're the only girl I want to be with. I promise baby I will never touch another girl ever again. I will treat like how I should, and I'll always be yours only if you're mine. And I love you so fucking much I can't live without you.." I cried and I was convinced. Shit, the fool I am in love. "Please, I love you so much..  I need you." 

"The feeling is mutual, Justin." I choked out, not being able to talk more than that. A half-smile appeared on his face hearing my words. "Will you give me a second chance?" He said, looking directly into my eyes. I looked deep into his eyes, the ones I fell in love with. They were mixed with pain, desperation, love and what not? "I'm desperate, baby." He whispered, once again putting on that half-smile. "I can't imagine life without you.." He continued. 

"Yes.." I said, a smile involuntarily forming on my face. "Yes!" He cheered in happiness. Suddenly, I felt good. I felt so wanted, and loved. And I was feeling good at the thought of him being desperate for me, when I thought he never loved me. "There is something I would want from you, baby." He said. "What?" I asked him. 

"This.." He whispered as low as possible, as he hands cupped by face. He leaned in so agonizingly slowly, his eyes were shining in the fading sunlight and never broke eye contact with mine. It made all my hair stand at the end. His lips touched mine. I felt so complete and full. He had never kissed me this passionately ever before me. Infact, nobody ever kissed me like this. It was full of love, and I could feel his desperation in it. My hands found their way to his soft locks, and his hands found my waist, pulling me closer to his body. I gave in after he kept repeatedly asking permission. His tongue carressed mine like never before. This feeling was so overwhelming. My knees were weak, my body felt like Jelly, and my world was getting dizzy. 

He pulled away, and cupped my face, with his eyes staring into mine once again."I truly love you, Mia." He whispered, waiting for me to acknowledge his words. "I love you too, Justin." I said, and pulled him by the collar of his shirt to kiss him. His hands went below my thighs, and lifted me up, placing me on his waist. I straddled him like she did. "You were supposed to be here instead.." He said, after pulling away from the kiss. I held onto him tightly, like I'd die if he lets go. Although that's true..

"Lets go home, sweetheart." He said, carrying me with him in the same position, not caring what others would think. 

Sometimes you need to put your heart out, and get it broken, only to know that the same heartbreaker will come to heal your broken heart. When they do, that's love

- Hey Mia! I'm sorry if this imagine didn't satisfy your expectations! I just didn't want to break my promise, so I had to post this however bad it was. I'm sorry beautiful! And THANK YOU SO MUCH you guys for 305+ K reads and 3600+ Votes! I love you guys to death and I would go ninja on anyone who hurts y'all. More imagines are coming beauties! Until then- VOTE! SHARE! COMMENT!