51) "Sweet Saturday" Ⓡ

Start from the beginning

He set him on his lap, tickling and saying things to him. You smiled in satisfaction. This is what you both wanted. This is what you both dreamed of, A beautiful family. You silently thanked god in your mind, for all of this. Especially Justin. If he wasn't there, this wouldn't have happened. 

"Y/n baby, can you take a picture of me and him?" Justin asked you, handing you his phone. "Sure!" you said, and positioned the camera. You clicked a picture, and showed it to him. Justin immediately posted it on instagram with the caption- "He's daddy's boy :) @Y/T/N Such a sweet saturday morning, wifey." 

You smiled, reading it. "Let's go out today babe" Justin said, kissing your forehead. "Where?" you asked him out of curiousness. "I don't know, somewhere. I wanna be back at night so.." He said, and blushed. "Sooooo?" you asked him, dragging the 'o'. You didn't know what he meant. He looked at you with a confused face. "You don't get it?" He asked you. "No, what?" you asked him back. 

"We have a son to protect our daughter babe" He said to you, looking directly into your eyes. 'Daughter? Since when?' you thought to yourself, before you understood what he meant. You nodded your head in agreement. "We need some alone time Y/n. Ever since the birth of Y/s/n we never had time for each other.." He whispered to you lowly. "Yeah, I know. We'll do whatever you say, Justin." you said to him, and kissed him. 

You guys go to the Zoo, Go shopping at the mall, Watch a movie and finally end the family date with some great dinner outside. 

"Home sweet home" you sighed, as you twisted the knob and entered the house. Y/s/n fell asleep after this long day, so without any trouble you put him in his crib, and did a little victory dance. You were nervous, because its been really-really-really long since Justin made love to you. The 'S' word itself hasn't been used by either of you since the birth of Y/s/n. You prepared yourself for the night Justin wanted to give you. 

You walked into the bedroom you both shared, and found Justin laying down with his arms folded, and his head on it. He was staring at the ceiling above him, thinking about something and smiling goofily. You had this new feeling. You didn't know how to call it. Excitement? Nervousness?I don't know. You had butterflies, and it was as though you were going to do it for the first time. 

Justin's eyes found yours when he found you in the room. You looked down as you walked towards him. He pushed a button on the music player, and the room was filled with sweet and lovely music. As soon as you sat beside him, he wasted no time and kissed your lips with force. You wanted to take charge, so you put all your strength in flipping your sides. Once you were on top, you cupped and kissed his face. His hands found the knot of your robe, and pulled it harshly. You gasped when his fingers touched your skin. Underneath the robe, you wore some lingerie that you kept for special nights like this. 

"Thank you baby for getting on top, you made it easy." He whispered, and got you back, underneath him. You sighed at your failed attempts to be on top. He stopped, and took out a purple box, with a gold ribbon. He gave it to you, and began taking off his shirt. You opened the box, to find a pack of protection. (I'm sorry, Lol. :P The 'C' word creeps me out.)

"Cheesy, but wait what about your 'Daughter'?" You said, and giggled. He laughed, and kissed your neck. "We have to practice alot before making her, Y/n." He said. His hands were slowly going behind you, in an attempt to take off one of the last pieces of clothing you were wearing. "Justin" you gasped in insecurity. "Y/n baby, you're breath-takingly beautiful, I can't believe you don't know that." He said, with his head in your neck, and hands at the clasp waiting for your answer. "Okay" you said. You heard the click, and wrapped your arms around his neck so it wouldn't come off of you. 

He untied your hands from his neck, and lifted his face to look at yours. You were looking straight into his eyes, completely lost. He kissed your lips, and slowly dragged it off of your arms. You gasped, as you realized it was gone. 

"Baby please believe me" He whispered near your ears, then slowly kissing your bundle of nerves. He didn't do anything much because he knew that you were feeding Y/s/n, and if he did anything it would make this situation extremely awkward and unpleasant. 

His face descended onto your figure, and his fingers tugged at your panties. He dragged it slowly all the way down to your ankles, and threw it carelessly. He came back up, and kissed from your lips, to your neck, your chin, your chest, your stomach. His hands separated your legs, but you pushed them back together. "Baby..You don't seem to believe me. I told you, you are so fucking beautiful." He said, and pulled them apart once again. But before you could even think of closing, his face was buried, with his lips in contact with your centre. 

He held your legs, keeping you in place. He shoved his tongue inside you, and you gasped. "Justin.." you breathed out, and gasped again. You were squirming, not being able to do anything since he was keeping you in his grip. His tongue simply slapped everything inside out. Every nook and corner got its own share of nibbling, kissing, and lashing. It felt amazing. You missed this feeling for a long time, and it felt so good. "Justin I.." you started not being able to finish. "Its okay Y/n, Let it go.." He mumbled into your core. Even before he could finish his sentence, you couldn't help holding anymore, and you reached your climax. 

You panted for air, and felt your legs being moved once again. His face was once again back to yours, and he kissed your lips giving you an idea of how you taste. He separated your legs, and rested his forehead against yours. "Can you give me that babygirl?" He whispered, hinting to protection, since he called this "practice". You handed the satchet, and he ripped it open with his teeth. 

You closed your eyes, and felt his lips come in contact with your neck once again. You felt him sigh, and you understood he was done. "Are you ready?" He asked you. "Yep." you answered. You felt his tip stretching your entrance. He wasn't even half-way there, and you already felt a lot of pain. You gasped when he pushed further into you. A tear slipped out, and he froze. "Baby, Look at me." He said. You kept your eyes closed, not being able to look at him. "Y/n, look at me babe." He said again. 

You forced your eyes open, and looked at his eyes. He kissed your lips to distract you, and continued pushing into you. You yelped into his mouth. His hands found yours, and held it above your head. You squeezed his fingers together as he pushed in and out just once more. The pain slowly faded, and something else was in its place. You felt so good, and loved. 

Once he knew you were fine, he continued moving in and out of you. He let go of your hands, and placed his on the sides of your head to balance himself. You drew your hands around his neck, and watched him closely. His eyes were closed. His mouth was in an 'O' shape. His eyebrows were furrowed together. His breath hit your lips. Beads of sweat were nestled in his forehead. His hair was messy. He was pounding, in and out of you at a fast and constant pace. It seemed like he waited forever to do this to you. Love, desire, and passion was flowing through the both of you. He didn't want to stop, and you didn't want him to either. 

"Y/n I'm close.." He said. His voice sounded raspy. "Me too.." you whispered as low as possible. After a couple of hard, deep thrusts none of you could last. Both of you reached your climaxes. "Y/n baby?" Justin said, as he laid his head on your chest, gasping for air to breathe. "Yes?" you answered him. "I really love you so much, you know?" He asked you, opening his eyes to look into yours. "I know. You make me feel that alot." You answered him and smiled. 

"We need to practice more, every night baby." He said, as he moved next to you, pulling you against his chest. "Ahaha, sure why not?" you giggled and said. Suddenly, you heard someone else crying, and screaming, which was louder than yours. You both looked at each other, and said "Y/s/n." Justin said to you "Baby, he could be hungry." so you would go and stop his cries. Actually no, you fed him already. "You can't escape Justin! I already fed him, so you go. *Laugh* 'He's daddy's boy!'"you mocked him, quoting in the air. "Alright" He said. He wore his pants, and got out of the room to get Y/s/n. You smiled, and waited for Justin to get back, so you both could sleep together. 

Sometimes you need to show how much you love someone. They can be clueless of how much they mean to you unless you show them. 

- Hey there my beautiful readers! :) So did you all like the imagine? I hope y'all did. And thank you so much for 234K reads, and 3200+ Votes! I love you guys! Don't forget to VOTE! SHARE! and COMMENT my loves! Follow me on twitter @MrsAnyaBieber for updates, sneak-peeks and other fun stuff! xD