Chapter 73.) March 18th

A few years ago

"Who tha' fuck is dis broad? Why are you touching my shit?" Morris fussed mugging Renae then snatched the goggles as she stirred the coke mixture.

        She was at one of King's traps helping out since King was having a meeting upstairs. Somebody robbed his trap house up North and he needed to get to bottom of it.

         "Um... excuse me, I know what I'm doing," she spat snatching the goggles back from him and he narrowed his brows at her.

        "You must be new because I know your hoe ass ain't just snatch dem damn goggles,"

        Frowning at his choice of words, she cut the stove off and shook her head. "You can have this,"

        "What you running for? You were just in here tryna boss up on'a nigga, don't run bitch," he laughed grabbing her arm.

        "I wasn't trying to do anything... get off of me," She gritted trying to push him back but he pushed her against the counter and squeezed tighter.

         She was confused as hell, she never saw him before and it was clear he wasn't aware of just who she was and connected to, otherwise, he wouldn't be looking as if he wanted to beat the brakes off of her.

        It was bad enough he had a scar going from his cheek to his neck and a five-pointed star on his neck only gave him an even scarier look.

        "What's your name?" He asked.

         "None of your business, get off of me,"

        "Tell me your name first, fuck you being so difficult for?" He quizzed then laughed when she tried to hit him but he caught her hand.

        "Red asshole," she sassed snatching away only for him to grab her again and this time pushed him into the wall.

"Who you fucking? Ace? A lil corner boy? Lamont? Nah, it gotta be Trouble's ass," he smirked gripping her neck.

         When she didn't respond, he released her and laughed when she doubled over trying to catch her breath.

            "If you ain't know, now you know, I'm Morris, and tha' kitchen is my turf. Next time I catch you in here, you'll be leaving in a body bag," he threatened.

        "I'm pretty sure that'll be you," she mumbled attempting to walk out but he grabbed her by her hair and pushed her against the wall.

        "What is wro— ouch!" She screamed he twisted her arm.

        "I hate a bitch dat talks out of term," he spoke through clenched teeth removing his gun from his waistband.

        "You know what happens to pretty hoes like you?" He asked using the barrel of the gun to lift up her shirt before he pressed it under her chin.

        With her heart damn near about to lung out of her chest, Renae tried to keep a neutral face but the crazed look in his eyes reminded her so much of her abusers.

        "I'm gonna ask you one last time, who you fucking?"

        Before she could reply, he was snatched back and tossed into the pantry door.

       It hadn't even registered in her head that Ty was out in the backyard until his voice kept echoing in her ears.

        But he wasn't the one that intervened; it was King.