Chapter 79.) Not Goodbye, Just See You Later...

It was 2:30 in the afternoon, the men were already ready and waiting on the ladies. The ceremony started at five and the way everyone was moving, that was a good thing.

         Renae was constantly running to the bathroom, Ary kept second-guessing her hair, Yanna was confused on how she wanted her hair and makeup done and was confused about which dress to wear first. Karen was trying to keep everyone calm and pay attention to the kids but nobody was listening to anyone, everyone was overwhelmed with emotions.

        Stepping out into the hall to get some air, Renae bent over and closed her eyes trying to keep her breakfast from coming back up.

        "Baybeh?" King's voice came into play.

        Looking up, her eyes remained glued to his suit before she landed on his face and just burst out into tears.

         "Whoa, whoa, whoa, what's going on?" He asked when she practically ran into his arms.

        She was so emotional, none of her words came out properly and as bad as he tried to understand, he couldn't which only made her cry harder.

          "I need you to breathe Renae, just breathe," he instructed as he held her face to show her.

         Copying him, she sat on the floor and rubbed her stomach taking deep breaths.

         "What's going on Nae?" He asked sitting next to her and massaged the back of her neck.

           "Nobody's ready! They don't know what to do, my hair isn't done, I'm hungry, they won't listen to your mom. Ary keeps crying about her hair, I have different dresses and I don't know which one to wear because none of them chose yet... I keep throwing up, the baby wants you, and I miss youuu," she cried hysterically.

         He wanted to laugh, Lord knows he did but he knew this was a serious problem for her so he cleared his throat and pulled her onto his lap.

         Rubbing her stomach, he hummed Jagged Edge, Promise to calm her down. It took a moment but eventually, she stopped crying and started mumbling the words with him.

        "You're stressing yourself out baybeh, I can't have dat. Do you need me to sit in there with you?"

         "It's bad luck,"

         "We're already married ma, so tell me what you need," he said.

          "I want you around me... us," she mumbled touching her stomach.

        "What time are you supposed to get yourself together?"

        "When they finish with the kids... like by three-thirty," she replied then wiped her face.

          "Ok, come walk around with me until then ok? I don't need you stressing yourself out ma,"

          "Ok," She nodded getting up and he stood up as well.

        Wiping her face, he pecked her lips a few times before rubbing her stomach.

         "You are extremely emotional ma, I think we're having another girl," he chuckled as they walked hand in hand.

          "I cry every pregnancy," she pouted and he laughed.

          "You cried a lot with dis one ma,"

          "Yeah.... maybe you're right," she said touching her stomach.

         "What if I was having a boy tho?" She asked.