Chapter 7.)

"Johnson, you're wanted in the nurse's office," the guard notified standing in the doorway.

It was 3 in the afternoon and Keenan was in the middle of catching up on Wendy Williams for the latest gossip, he had no intentions of leaving their unit today especially after the stunt Shaw pulled.

"Johnson!"

"Man I'm watching tv," Keenan waved the guard off.

"Would you like to go to the hole?"

"Mannnnn," Keenan sucked his teeth getting up. "Y'all niggas aggy,"

Tossing his drink in the trash, he buttoned his jumpsuit back up and steered for the door.

"What she need with my ass today?" He asked after they cuffed him.

"The usual evaluation," the guard answered then nudge him forward.

Sucking his teeth, Keenan brushed his hand away and proceeded to walk himself.

"The way y'all treat us should be fucking illegal, acting like we're from the fucking wild or some shit,"

"Quiet,"

"Fuck that, you know I'm right. It's like y'all motherfuckers get these jobs just to beat up on us and treat us like we're back in the slave days," Keenan gritted.

"That's why yo ass quiet, fucking pathetic," he shook his head.

When they turned the hall, Claire moved towards them and Keenan smirked.

"I got it from here, Mark wants you down in the C-Block," she asserted as she motioned for Keenan to follow her.

"Let me know if he gives you any problems,"

"Mhm," She hummed paying him no mind as she pressed the button to the elevator.

"I'm not going to see the nurse am I?" Keenan questioned once they got on the elevator.

"I suddenly forgot which wing she was stationed," Claire shrugged when they reached the third floor and Keenan chuckled.

"Don't get yo ass caught trying to help me,"

"I do my roundabouts the night before like clockwork, I know what I'm doing," she assured as she kept the both of them out of the cameras sight.

Once they reached the closed off area that they normally let married couples, she closed and locked the door and uncuffed him.

"How long do we got?" He asked as he undressed and Claire powered on the humidifier that had vanilla scented oil inside of it.

"An hour here before they start asking where you are and another thirty minutes to get you in and out of the nurses office," she said as she handed him the box of condoms while she undressed.

Once she undressed, Keenan pulled her towards him and took the time to let his hands explore her toned body as he bit down on his lip. He knew they were pressed for time but he could never get enough of admiring her physique.

"Keenan," she laughed straddling his lap to catch his attention.

Grabbing her face, he kissed her slowly as he lowered her down on his dick.

Stiffening her body briefly, Claire pulled from the kiss and closed her eyes as she rocked her hips slowly to adjust to his size.

Once she got comfortable, Keenan grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her in for a kiss as she moved on him slowly. She knew he would want her to pick up the pace soon but he also knew she had a hard time adjusting to his size, it wasn't what she was used to and always had her walking funny when they were done.