Chapter 59.) two weeks later

"Here for Kwan aren't you?" Max smirked once Yanna approached the desk

Boy, that man will shoot you, she thought then laughed to herself as he stared at her.

"Kwan?" He repeated.

        "Yup," she laughed tying the bag of food up.

       "Go on," he smiled waving his hand.

         "He's not in a meeting is he?"

        "No," Max laughed waving his hand again.

         "Ok, if he is, that's your check, not mine," she snickered walking down the hall and waved to a few of the employees until she reached the elevator.

        Once it opened, she stepped on and pressed Kwan's floor.

         He's been so busy working, that they barely had time to spend together and since tomorrow was thanksgiving, he was supposed to close all of his companies down until December first, so she knew he would be backed up trying to get in last-minute sales.

         Reaching his floor, she stepped off and headed down the long hall until she reached his room.

        Knocking first, she waited a few minutes before opening the door to his office.

         "Wah yuh doing here?" He smirked looking her attire over.

        "I meannnnn, I can go back home if you want," she joked holding the door open and he sucked his teeth.

         "Stop playing pretty gyal,"

         "You stop being funny," she countered placing the food on his desk and picked up the book about multiple incomes.

         "Bill bak gyal," he chuckled pulling her onto his lap while he poured the gravy over his lamb chops and mashed potatoes.

        "Yuh made dis?"

          "Sure did, I slaved over that damn stove, you better lick the tray clean," she replied then laughed at the face he made.

"I waah lick sup'm else,"

"No sir," she laughed moving his hand. "I got a lunch date with Renae after this,"

"So? Give mi thirty minutes,"

"Thirty minutes your time is two hours," she stated and he busted out laughing.

"Iz deh so rong?"

"When I have plans, yes, yes it is," she giggled opening the book where he left off.

"Why are you reading this? You already know how to handle multiple businesses,"