Chapter 57.)

It was October 27th, two weeks later, the twins were prepping for their school Halloween party next week and they were adamant about the way they wanted their costumes. Ava just wanted to be a ladybug or Dora , they weren't sure what Kairo wanted to be, he seemed less interested in holidays the more he became aware of them.

        The longer they were in Jamaica, the more comfortable Karen was getting and that was a good sign for Kingston, he didn't have to worry about her wanting to go back to the states, he enjoyed having her close.

         It was currently 10 in the morning and Dajon was currently in Virginia doing an interview with Shanti again before he had to fly back to Jamaica right after.

       "So the first time you were here, it was to answer some questions and clear up some rumors,"

         "Correct," He spoke into the mic before opening his container of salad.

         "This time around, you're here to... I guess clarify your recent post," she said and he nodded.

         "So.... are you and Ary married?"

         "Engaged.... but it's the same to me," he shrugged and she smiled.

           "The caption read: You could've said 'No' and I still wouldn't want anyone else but you. Love has no limits but I knew you were who I've been asking God for. I've been looking for you in all the wrong things and he had to sit me down and quiet my thoughts. You were exactly who I prayed for and I thank God for listening. You said 'yes' not realizing that in my head I had already tied the knot with you months ago, you've been official but I think it's only fair that I let the world know that I allowed you to steal my heart.... welcome to the family baby girl. Did you think you should've waited until after the wedding to announce this or no?"

        "I'm very calculated with stuff like this. It's a reason I was protective about posting her in the beginning. I don't do this for the outside world, anything I ever post is simply for her. She knows I'm all about her and I make it known on numerous occasions, but I posted the engagement almost two months later because I wanted to. We were enjoying each other, we don't lay around on social media trying to figure out what's going on or what we should post, I revealed our engagement after I finished enjoying just our company," he explained and she smiled.

         "I definitely understand that. You're one of those who don't care much about getting social media's approval but you do care about protecting those you love?"

        "Yup. Social media can be used for good or bad, to connect, find love or business deals. I use it to keep up with my fans regarding basketball, I try not to include my personal and family life on there unless I want to. The way my account is set up, it's mostly to highlight my basketball career and the charity events I'm involved with. I know how to protect myself but when it gets to the point where I start to feel like I have to constantly defend and protect my family from the trolls then that's when I have to step back and have a conversation with myself,"

          "That's why you hated talking about her during our interviews?"

          "Yes, and it's no disrespect towards you because you know I rock with you. But I needed to protect her from what I knew was to come. That's why I haven't given y'all any updates on my nieces or nephew, the last post about them was almost four months ago. The way these trolls are setup, I'm liable to catch a few assault charges behind my family, trust me it took me a while to develop thick skin regarding them. It's not that I'm hiding my family or my shorty, I'm protecting them and their peace," he explained.