Chapter 36.)

prettyxary It's pretty amazing if I'm being frank

prettyxary It's pretty amazing if I'm being frank... things look different when you actually open your mind to things other than just tv and a simple day job. But me? I just be out here with nature talking to the trees and shit lol, what do I know? Lol, there's nothing like warm weather and good vibes tho.

        "Shorty got you over there grinning, I see," Daniel, Dajon's teammate said as he looked over Dajon's shoulder.

        They had just finished their game and were on their way to their hotel suite but Dajon got caught up scrolling through Ary's Instagram.

        "Mind yo business, you all in my phone," Dajon said as he placed his stuff inside his duffel bag.

        "We heading to the club once we get back to our rooms, you down?"

        "Nah, not my thing," Dajon replied as he patted his pocket for the keys to his rental.

        "Aight, I'll check with yo ass in the morning," Daniel replied then dapped him up.

        "Good looks," Dajon said placing the rest of his things inside his duffel bag while his teammates left out.

        "Davidson," his coach called entering the locker room.

        Sighing, Dajon stood and removed his keys from the side pocket of the bag.

        "What was that out there? You gave thirty and I know you could've given us more,"

        "Told you my ankle been bothering me, Coach, we still won the game didn't we?" Dajon stated and his coach stared at him for a moment.

        "The point is, the last time you started slacking we lost a game almost costing us the championship,"

        "I still made sure we won, I hear you, bro,"

        "Bro? You wanna sit the next game?" He quizzed.

        Sucking his teeth, Dajon stared at him for a moment then sighed, "Nah... I heard you,"

        Walking out, Dajon mumbled a series of curse words under his breath then shook his head.

        Going back to playing overseas was starting to sound tempting day by day, but he knew he needed to stay close to home just in case Tino popped back up.

        He wasn't one to kiss ass and made that clear on many occasions, his coach was just going to have to suck it up...

Once he stopped by Zaxby's to grab something to eat, Dajon headed to the hotel to eat and take a well-deserved shower. He hated taking showers in the locker room, he always felt as if he wasn't clean enough afterward.