Chapter 2.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        It was 2 days later, and Eve was still in a funk about Dajon not being home, at least that's what he and everybody else made her believe.

        He purposely ignored her calls and made up excuses for why he couldn't talk on FaceTime. The lack of communication only made her more nervous and miss him more, but he had a plan.

"Is that... I think th— DJJJJJJJJJJ!" Renae squealed jumping up and down once Dajon walked out of the airport.

He was dressed in an all-black attire, with a exl logo on his sweater and sweats; Renae was sure it was black-owned, it's all he ever bought. She blamed herself for turning him into a 'Black Power' kind of guy, but at the same time she loved it because he always had something to talk about and Kaari loved having conversations with him because he made her feel 'smart'. He sported a single gold chain around his neck, Nike's on his feet, he rocked a gold Rolex on his right arm and a gold bracelet on his left arm that the twins helped Renae pick out, his hair was in his famous tapered cut and he had his Louis Vuitton duffel bag in his right hand.

 He sported a single gold chain around his neck, Nike's on his feet, he rocked a gold Rolex on his right arm and a gold bracelet on his left arm that the twins helped Renae pick out, his hair was in his famous tapered cut and he had his Louis Vuit...

"Uncle DJJJJJJJJ!" The twins screamed as they jumped in his awaiting arms.

"Damn, y'all got big," he chuckled looking his nieces over then looked around for Ava.

"She wanted to get you something out the gift shop with King," Renae informed before pulling him into another tight embrace.

"What you crying for? Oh my God Zuri, I've been gone for two months and called you every single day," Dajon shook his head as Renae stood there fanning at her eyes.

"So? You were still gone." She frowned folding her arms and looked away.

Over the years, their bond had become something indestructible, which was why when she found out about him cheating on Eve, it hurt her something serious, but their bond still remained strong and with her being pregnant again, her attachment for him was even stronger.