Chapter 31.)

"Is it bad I'm not ready to go back home?" Dajon asked as he, King and Kwan sat out on the balcony watching the sunset.

It was the last day of their 'outing' and Dajon hadn't found any girl to slide into and was mad at himself for it.

"Depends... yuh miss yur ex or no?" Kwan questioned placing the big bag of weed into his luggage.

"Definitely not, why are y'all trying to keep us together? I did all I could for the girl,"

"Ever since he proposed to Yanna, his ass has been heavy on dat 'Black Love' movement," King chuckled.

"So," Kwan shrugged relaxing into the chair then glanced over at Dajon.

"Why won't yuh give di gyal one more chance?"

Dajon eyed him briefly then turned to King to make sure he heard correctly before replying, "I don't want her, how many ways do I have to say it?"

"Shi assumed yuh were cheating... yuh got fed up yeh?"

"It's not that. I'm not about to speak on shit that went on. I'll just say I gave her what she's been wanting and that's that," Dajon replied putting his cup down.

"Yuh kno?" Kwan asked looking at King.

"Not my business," King shrugged checking the time on his phone.

Kwan stared at Dajon for a moment then stared ahead wondering if he knew about Bryson and Lucy messing around. If he did then that would explain why he no longer wanted the relationship.

        "Bruv look," Kwan spoke tapping Dajon briefly.

        Dajon stared at him waiting on him to speak but Kwan stared ahead for a moment and Dajon narrowed his brows.

        "Ya and I weren't always perfect... I did mi dirt and shi did hers. Di relationship didn't do well di first time 'round but di second time it did. I let her fuck who shi waah and I did di same. At di end of di day bruv... wi were meant to be, it felt weird not having her around mi. Literally, no gyal compared fi her, not even a lickkle,"

        "He's grown bro, not everyone thinks tha' same way you do," King cut in when he realized Dajon was growing irritated.

        "Why do you want me to get back with her so bad? You know something I should?" Dajon quizzed and Kwan frowned.

        "Wah di hell deh mean?" Kwan asked and Dajon chuckled leaning into the chair.

        "Just what I said nigga, everyone else respects my decision but for some reason you can't... so wassup?"

        "I'm just trying to get a clear understanding of shit Dajon, deh all," Kwan replied.

        "I gave you multiple reasons my nigga, so drop the shit for real. I'm trying to forget about the damn girl and you wanna keep bringing her up like you want a piece of her or some shit,"

        Kwan narrowed his brows and tilted his head slightly.

        The twitch in the corner of his lip caught King's attention and made him slide his phone into his pocket.

        "Yuh waah say deh again?" Kwan rose a brow and Dajon laughed to himself.

        "Stop asking me questions about my ex as if you wanna fuck her, fuck you think this is?"

        "Yuh acting uptight for wah bruv? Deh gyal don't get mi dick hard nuh even di slightest bit. Don't disrespect mi lakka deh," Kwan grilled.