Chapter 38.)

"Nope, this is the second time you made me do this Kingston, it's negative again," Dr. Garner laughed as she showed King the results on the clipboard.

        "You sure? No disrespect, but I know her body better than anybody and not to overstep... sorry baybeh, but her pussy feels how it normally does when she's pregnant," he told her and Renae covered her face in embarrassment.

        "She's not pregnant Kingston... I'm sorry," she apologized as she sat down and King stared at the report again then sucked his teeth.

        In a way he was relieved but then again at the same time it wouldn't hurt to at least have one more even though he knew the risks.

        "You don't seem happy about the results," she added as she cut the lights back on after wiping the jelly from Renae's stomach.

        "I am... I mean... it's jus... shit," He stammered rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly then sat down in the chair.

        "How can you explain her being horny? Like crazy horny,"

        "Oh my God," Renae mumbled covering her face with the brochure.

        Dr. Garner laughed softly and patted Renae's leg before turning her attention to King, "Am I allowed to speak out of profession for a moment?"

        "We tha' only ones in here," King shrugged and Renae shook her head then laughed to herself.

        "You told me that she was... um... more attracted to you sexually after the baby correct?"

        "Mhm," he nodded.

        "That's normal behavior... especially with her history. You two weren't as um... sexually compatible as you used to be when she was pregnant for valid reasons... but after the baby you said... Renae, I'm sorry, that she was uh... nastier,"

        "Bruh," Renae groaned looking over at King in disbelief.

        "What? I thought we could talk to her about shit like dat," he admitted.

        "I don't want our health physician thinking I'm some kind of hoe... what in the world King," she sighed.

        Frowning, he leaned forward and stared at her for a moment then looked away and scratched his head before sitting back and laughed softly.

        "Since when do you see yourself dat way? We're married, married couples do shit different than others, but if you feel like I said too much that's my bad," he told her.

        "I just wanted some advice from a woman Nae, I wasn't used to tha' new you so I called our Doctor... someone we've been with for years, I ain't think you would feel a way about dis, my fault,"

        Noticing the shift in the energy, Dr. Garner cleared her throat and logged out of their files.

        "I'll... um give you two a moment," she whispered getting up and left out the room.

        Renae sat up and raked her fingers through her hair briefly as she got deep in her thoughts.

        It wasn't that she was upset... ok maybe she was upset, but it was only because she wanted their personal life, including sexual life to remain between the two of them, not a third party.

        Scooting towards the bed, King placed his hand on her thigh and gave it a light squeeze.

        "Baybeh... I'm sorry,"