Chapter 47.) Cracking Down...

"Look at him," Karen laughed watching as Kairo kept trying to climb out of the playpen. He was supposed to be taking a nap but for some reason wanted to only be around and only with King. It was 5 in the evening and everyone was inside hanging around the living room watching movies and sharing a few boxes of pizza, wings and a side of cheesecake.

"Aye foolie!" Keenan laughed hysterically watching Kairo. "This lil dude is your fucking twin, look at his face!"

Laughing, King got up and walked towards the playpen and held his hands out for Kairo. He was trying his hardest to climb out of the playpen and it was the cutest thing to witness.

Smiling brightly, Kairo held his arms up and laughed when King held him into the air and spun around.

"Da-Da," he giggled tugging on King's goatee and Renae laughed snapping a few photos of the moment.

"That's the only thing he likes to say now," Dajon said then laughed when Kairo waved at him.

"Him getting big like me right?" Ava asked.

"Sure is," Keenan answered as King sat back down and handed Kairo a piece of cheesecake to nibble on.

"Wi needa do sum'n tomorrow," Kwan stated as he grabbed a 4th slice of pizza.

"Like what?" Yanna replied.

"Let mi handle it, mandem jus be up by eight,"

"In the morning?" Keenan frowned and Claire giggled, she knew he hated waking up early unless it was mandatory.

"Yuh cyaah sleep in if yuh waah bruv," Kwan chuckled and Keenan sucked his teeth.

"Just have some food ready nigga, I ain't been up early since prison,"

"That's a bad word Uncle Keenan," Reign reminded and Karen smirked.

"My bad lil bit, I meant bro," Keenan corrected and she smiled picking up a wing.

"How long are you letting Ary stay out here?" Yanna asked King and he shrugged finishing the rest of the cheesecake.

"Whatever Owen approved her for, I don't mind,"

"How many days did he let you take off?" Renae asked.

"I go back July 16th," she answered.

"So about a month," they said and she nodded.

"Can you paint Minnie Mouse for me?" Ava asked and Ary smiled.

"I can, we can do it together tonight how about that?"

"Can I Mommy?"

"That's fine with me," Renae assured focusing on the movie.

They were currently watching the new 'Jumanji' and everyone surprisingly liked it.

"Mi aunt has a gift for yuh," Kwan announced after reading his aunt's text.

"For who?" Dajon asked and he nodded towards Renae.

"Yuh asked for a new jumpsuit fit?"

"Yeah, I didn't think she would actually make it though," she admitted and he chuckled placing his phone down.

"Di gyal luvs sewing, shi doesn't mind it,"

"Tell her I said thank you," she smiled.

"Are you talking with your dad more or not yet?" Yanna asked Renae and she shook her head.